Get similar jobs by email Register →
You are a master of the German language and want to work in iGaming?
Consider moving to Cyprus!
As part of the EU, Cyprus has a very low crime rate and everyone speaks English. On top of that, the taxation is low compared to most countries and there’s a high threshold before you start paying income tax. Flats are cheap as well, so your cost of living is very limited. The weather is very stable in Cyprus, with over 30 degrees most of the year. The summers always seem to last forever so there is plenty of time to enjoy the fabulous beaches. As Cyprus is becoming more popular for companies, you will find many career opportunities and meet people from all over the world.
About the company
Our client is an important service provider in the iGaming industry, helping gamers all over the world maximise their experience. The company prides itself on the family atmosphere in the offices and the individual approach to every employee. You will be able to take on tasks you enjoy and progress on the company career ladder.
What you will be doing:
- Attending to German customers’ needs mainly via chat, but also via phone and email in relation to games
- Provide adequate advice and solutions to customers in the gaming industry.
- Represent the company in all your interactions
- Work towards daily, weekly and monthly targets
- Be an excellent team mate to your international colleagues
- Fluency in German and English
- Experience in a customer-facing role, preferably via phone, email and chat
- Experience in the gaming industry is a plus, but not a must.
- Good PC Skills (usage of web-based tools and MS Office) and proficient typing skills
- Ability to work in shifts
What's in it for you
- 1 month fully paid training to prepare you for your new role
- Fixed salary with monthly bonus
- Full time contract
- Relocation Package
- 2 annual flight tickets to your home country up to 250 Euros for a return flight
- Monthly rent allowance of 300 net
- Medical insurance
- Great family atmosphere in the office
- Career opportunities within the company
- Assistance in finding accommodation etc.
If you are interested, we would love to hear from you!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Danish Customer Representative for iGaming Company
Danish speaking Customer Service Specialist to Malta! Do you have experience from customer service? Do you want to experience something exciting and get international ...about 2 months ago
- Native German speaking Customer Care for German Luxury Car
Do you dream of working for one of the most prestigious German car brands? Then this is your opportunity! Our client is an international multicultural organization, lo...about 1 month ago
- Customer Support in Gibraltar for multinational iGaming Company (relocationpackage offered)
Looking for interesting job opportunities in Gibraltar? Do you want to be a part of ma multicultural young and dynamic work environment with amazing colleagues, weathe...15 days ago
- Flemish Speaking Customer Service Agent for one of the biggest iGaming companies in the world!
You speak Flemish and dream of living on Gibraltar? Then we have a golden opportunity! One of the most well-known iGaming companies in the world is looking for their n...4 days ago
- German Speaking Customer Service Agent
German Speaking Customer Service Advisor- Includes free relocation from any EU country. Our client is a huge customer service based call centre in the heart of Athens,...10 days ago