Get similar jobs by email Register →
You are a master of the German language and want to work in iGaming?
Consider moving to Cyprus!
As part of the EU, Cyprus has a very low crime rate and everyone speaks English. On top of that, the taxation is low compared to most countries and there’s a high threshold before you start paying income tax. Flats are cheap as well, so your cost of living is very limited. The weather is very stable in Cyprus, with over 30 degrees most of the year. The summers always seem to last forever so there is plenty of time to enjoy the fabulous beaches. As Cyprus is becoming more popular for companies, you will find many career opportunities and meet people from all over the world.
About the company
Our client is an important service provider in the iGaming industry, helping gamers all over the world maximise their experience. The company prides itself on the family atmosphere in the offices and the individual approach to every employee. You will be able to take on tasks you enjoy and progress on the company career ladder.
What you will be doing:
- Attending to German customers’ needs mainly via chat, but also via phone and email in relation to games
- Provide adequate advice and solutions to customers in the gaming industry.
- Represent the company in all your interactions
- Work towards daily, weekly and monthly targets
- Be an excellent team mate to your international colleagues
- Fluency in German and English
- Experience in a customer-facing role, preferably via phone, email and chat
- Experience in the gaming industry is a plus, but not a must.
- Good PC Skills (usage of web-based tools and MS Office) and proficient typing skills
- Ability to work in shifts
What's in it for you
- 1 month fully paid training to prepare you for your new role
- Fixed salary with monthly bonus
- Full time contract
- Relocation Package
- 2 annual flight tickets to your home country up to 250 Euros for a return flight
- Monthly rent allowance of 300 net
- Medical insurance
- Great family atmosphere in the office
- Career opportunities within the company
- Assistance in finding accommodation etc.
If you are interested, we would love to hear from you!
- iGaming Customer Service (German)
€18000 - 22000
The Company. Our client is a well-established and internationally known service provider for the iGaming industry. They provide their support services to over 10 count...26 days ago
- German Customer Support Agent to world leading iGaming client in Malta!
€0 - 200000
One of the world leading iGaming clients in Malta are looking for German Customer Support agents. The office is in the central parts of Malta with an amazing sea view ...11 days ago
- German Customer Support Genius in Malta for a big iGaming company
If you speak German and are looking for an overseas adventure? We think we have just the challenge for you. Our client is Sweden’s premier GameTech company and is at t...about 1 month ago
- German Customer Support Hero in Malta for a big iGaming company
Are you ready to kick-start your career in the iGaming industry in the beautiful and sunny Malta? Then this is the opportunity for you! About our client: Our client wa...about 1 month ago