Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Multilingual Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||German iGaming in Cyprus|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||about 2 months ago|
Are you fluent in German and looking to have fun with iGaming?
Our Client is an interactive online marketing agency, delivering online services in consumer advertising, customer support, customer retention and data analysis in the iGaming industry. The company prides itself on the family atmosphere in the offices and the individual approach to every employee. You will be able to take on tasks you enjoy and progress on the company career ladder.
You attend to customers’ needs mainly via chat, but also via phone and email and provide advice and solutions to customers in the gaming industry. You represent the company in all your interaction and have fun working towards daily, weekly and monthly targets!
- Fluency in German and English
- Experience in a customer-facing role, preferably via phone, email and chat
- Experience in the gaming industry is a plus, but not a must.
- Good PC Skills (usage of web-based tools and MS Office) and proficient typing skills
- Ability to work in shifts
- 1 month fully paid training to prepare you for your new role
- Fixed salary with monthly bonus
- Full time contract
- Relocation Package: free accomodation for 1 month
- 2 annual flight tickets to your home country up to 250 Euros for a return flight
- Monthly rent allowance of 300 net
- Medical insurance
- Great family atmosphere in the office
- Career opportunities within the company
- Assistance in finding accommodation
Why move to Cyprus?
Living in Cyprus is a “dream come true” experience. Imagine living on an island all year round, where most people can only enjoy a short holiday. Cyprus has an amazing coastline and beaches and the great weather to enjoy this all the time. The rich and ancient culture of the island make living in Cyprus a truly unique experience. The great quality of life here has attracted many Northern Europeans and you can enjoy a great international atmosphere living here and can improve your language skills. The city of Limassol, where our client is based, is the second biggest in Cyprus and has a lot to offer: a beach in the centre of town, nightlife, restaurant and bars. Living in Cyprus is very affordable and frees up a lot of your cash for fun activities!
- German iGaming in Malta (relocation offered)
You speak German and want to get started in iGaming? Awesome! Join one of Malta's largest iGaming companies as a customer support agent. Malta: Malta is the leading iG...about 1 month ago
- Customer Support German (native level) – iGaming
€18000 - 24000
Are you ready for this change? The Profile. You are great in Customer Support. You are empathetic about your client’s issues. Your active listening skills are superb a...7 days ago
- iGaming German Customer Service (relocation offered)
We are looking fro a German speaking Customer Support Agent for our client in Malta! Do you have interest or experience with customer service? Are you looking to reloc...2 months ago
- Swedish Outbound Agent in Limassol in Sunny Cyprus
Outbound Agent JOB DESCRIPTION As an Outbound Agent you will be responsible for the personalized marketing activities during the customer journey for existing customer...about 2 months ago