Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Multilingual Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||German iGaming in Cyprus|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||about 1 year ago|
Are you fluent in German and looking to have fun with iGaming?
Our Client is an interactive online marketing agency, delivering online services in consumer advertising, customer support, customer retention and data analysis in the iGaming industry. The company prides itself on the family atmosphere in the offices and the individual approach to every employee. You will be able to take on tasks you enjoy and progress on the company career ladder.
You attend to customers’ needs mainly via chat, but also via phone and email and provide advice and solutions to customers in the gaming industry. You represent the company in all your interaction and have fun working towards daily, weekly and monthly targets!
- Fluency in German and English
- Experience in a customer-facing role, preferably via phone, email and chat
- Experience in the gaming industry is a plus, but not a must.
- Good PC Skills (usage of web-based tools and MS Office) and proficient typing skills
- Ability to work in shifts
- 1 month fully paid training to prepare you for your new role
- Fixed salary with monthly bonus
- Full time contract
- Relocation Package: free accomodation for 1 month
- 2 annual flight tickets to your home country up to 250 Euros for a return flight
- Monthly rent allowance of 300 net
- Medical insurance
- Great family atmosphere in the office
- Career opportunities within the company
- Assistance in finding accommodation
Why move to Cyprus?
Living in Cyprus is a “dream come true” experience. Imagine living on an island all year round, where most people can only enjoy a short holiday. Cyprus has an amazing coastline and beaches and the great weather to enjoy this all the time. The rich and ancient culture of the island make living in Cyprus a truly unique experience. The great quality of life here has attracted many Northern Europeans and you can enjoy a great international atmosphere living here and can improve your language skills. The city of Limassol, where our client is based, is the second biggest in Cyprus and has a lot to offer: a beach in the centre of town, nightlife, restaurant and bars. Living in Cyprus is very affordable and frees up a lot of your cash for fun activities!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Customer Support to exciting iGaming client in Malta
About our client: Our client was founded in 2016 and provides operative services to other companies. They provide customer service on behalf of the company, perform ri...3 months ago
- Swedish Speaking Customer Support in sunny Limassol, Cyprus
€Relocation Package, Bonuses, Health Insurance etc.
Live and work in beautiful sunny Cyprus! Tired of rain and grey weather? Ready for an adventure abroad? Join our clients young and dynamic team in Limassol, Cyprus! Th...about 2 months ago
- Work With Swedish Customer Service, iGaming Industry!
Live and work in beautiful sunny Cyprus! Tired of rain and grey weather? Ready for an adventure abroad? Join our young and dynamic team in Limassol, Cyprus! The compan...about 2 months ago
- Swedish speaking Sales Conversion Agent to sunny Cyprus
€0 - 0
You love sales and want to set foot in the FX industry? We have a very sunny opportunity for you. Our client offers transparent trading, backed by first-class service....about 2 months ago
- German speaking Customer Service Agent - based in Barcelona
Our client is an internationally acclaimed outsourcing business, now looking for German talent. Many successful organisations have transferred their customer service d...3 months ago