Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||German Inside Sales Executive|
|Salary||Annual Bonus, Fully subsidised Medical Insurance (VHI), 25 days holidays, Free onsite Gym, Subsidised restaurant and free tea / coffee|
|Date Posted||over 3 years ago|
PayPal is the leading global online payment service built for the digital age. We now have over 169 million active customers around the world and handle almost a fifth of the world’s online payments. And we’re delivering the future of money - today. You can use PayPal anytime, anywhere, any way. PayPal continues to drive connected commerce across all channels - online, mobile and in-store. Last year, we handled nearly $46 billion in mobile payments alone. Constantly innovating, creating experiences our customers love. We are looking for employees for the position of Sales Executive – Supporting the German Market from our European Operational Headquarters in Dublin. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Sales Professional to join a successful team in a dynamic and fast paced growth environment. You will become part of the German Merchant Services Team tasked with securing new business across a broad range of organisations that sell online.
- Telephone sale of PayPal products to small and medium sized businesses (SMB)
- To hit financial quarterly targets based on revenue generated by those new merchants you on-board
- Acquisition of new merchants as well as cross- and upselling to existing customers
- Counseling merchants in regards to products and improvements
- Pipeline management and self prospecting
- Supporting the technical integration of PayPal in cooperation with the Integration Department
- Guiding the merchant through the PayPal underwriting process before going live
- Handing over the newly acquired customer to the Existing Customer Management
- Development and implementation of process improvements
- Support for the launch of new products
- Project management
Languages: fluent German + English
IT Programs: Good Microsoft Office knowledge, Salesforce experience is an advantage
- 1 year + experience in Sales or Telesales in an online or financial services or e-commerce environment.
- Sales experience in customer acquisition as well as cross and up selling
- Track record in reaching revenue targets in the small/medium business area
- Excellent communicative skills
- Good organization and self-motivation skills
- Excitement and interest for online payment systems and e-commerce
What we offer?
- Be a part of a dynamic entrepreneurial team that helps to shape the payments landscape of the region.
- A concrete experience with a combination of strategic thinking and on-the-ground drive and execution.
- Future career opportunities with international exposure via PayPal’s network of global locations.
- A supportive environment that allows our employees to thrive and learn.
- An opportunity to be a part of a community that has been voted one of the Best Workplaces in Europe 2015.
Some of the Benefits offered are;
- Competitive base salary and OTE
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Full Health Care
- Free onsite gym
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Educational Assistance Program
- Reward and Recognition Program
- 4 weeks extra holiday every 5 years of service
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Inside Sales
Are you a dutch speaker, passionate for Sales-IT and looking for a job in Barcelona? Do you have the ability and enthusiast to become the next sales guru in one of the...19 days ago
- Danish Inside Sales at HPE
€0 - 50000
Join the international department of Barcelona as the Inside Sales Agent for Hewlett Packard Enterprise! About HPE HPE helps their customers deploy technology to cut t...20 days ago
- Dutch Inside Sales Representative - Stuttgart
€38000 - 50000
Dutch Inside Sales Rep wanted here in Stuttgart for growing software company. We are looking for a Dutch speaker with a strong background in closing deals. 1-2 years B...25 days ago
- Dutch Inside Sales Representative - Berlin
€38000 - 50000
Dutch Inside Sales Rep wanted here in Berlin for growing software company. We are looking for a Dutch speaker with a strong background in closing deals. 1-2 years B2B ...about 1 month ago
- German Sales Representative
You are a fluent in German and looking to make your next career move abroad? Do you have an outgoing and confident personality? If so, we have a great job opportunity ...3 months ago