Get similar jobs by email Register →
Inside Sales Executive - Dublin, Ireland
Competitive Salary & Excellent Benefits
We have an exciting opportunity for driven and enthusiastic Inside Sales Executives looking to join a global leading medical devices company. As a Inside Sales Executive you will have a consultative approach to sales, working as a partner with customers to enhance their product range and offerings. Your ability to source and develop leads for the business development team will be rewarded with genuine career progression. You will also be responsible for managing the small accounts of our client and selling a full portfolio of products as well as supporting existing sales force and distributors where needed.
The ideal candidate will be Fluent in German and English
Our client is a leading global healthcare products company that creates innovative medical solutions for better patient outcomes and delivers value through clinical leadership and excellence. They deliver outstanding results and innovative solutions in the Medical Device and Medical Supplies segments. Through progressive thinking and cutting-edge technologies, our client is well positioned to lead the way in today’s rapidly changing healthcare industry. Whatever your specialty or ambitions, you can make a difference there – both in the lives of others and your career.
Our client strives to fully understand their marketplace, customers, communities and employees, and they enter into relationships with a sense of honesty, fairness and trust.
They are an equal opportunity employer.
As Inside Sales Executive, your Key Accountabilities will involve:
- Develop awareness of our client in small accounts and increase brand image
- Build relationships and trust with customers, be a key part of their buying decisions.
- Understand customer buying patterns and use it to schedule calls
- Contribute to the fiscal revenue goal and propose/define tactical activities
- Work with customer Service/Commercial operations to best serve your accounts
As Inside Sales Executive, your Skills & Qualifications will include:
- University degree required in business administration or scientific discipline
- Fluent in English and German
- Inside sales experience, preferably with clinical background
- Strong ability to spot business opportunities and to persuade and influence others internally and externally.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are necessary to establish good working relationships with a wide range of customers.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and be flexible to change
- Strong experience in strategic account management
- Excellent IT skills, including all Microsoft packages and proficiency in using modern multi-media tools.
- Sales force.com experience if possible
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Inside Sales Executive (Dutch)
€to be discussed
Do you have passion for Business Development? Are you interested in doing sales in the hospitality and restaurant industry? Then this is your position: The Company. Th...about 1 month ago
- Inside Sales Executive (Italian)
€18000 - 25000
Do you have hospitality and sales background? Are you interested in identifying potential leads in the Italian market? Then this is your position: The Company The comp...10 months ago
- German Sales Executive - Dublin City Center
Dublin City Centre,
€27000 - 50000 per annum
Work a hop, skip & a jump away from Dublin's Spire! Our client is a new up and comer here in Dublin within the health and beauty industry. They are looking for you an ...about 2 months ago
- Swedish Inside Sales Stockholm
€£10000 - £15000 per annum + SEK GROSS PER MONTH
How about working in IT Sales - put your sales skills to the test and business clients more than a piece of software - Sell them peace of mind. Work for an IT protecti...about 2 months ago
- Danish Inside Sales Sweden
€25500 per month + up to 8.500 SEK per month in commission
Work near the Ericsson Globe - more commonly remembered as the Home of Swedish Eurovision Final since 2002 & host for Eurovision 2000 & 2016 How about working in IT Sa...3 months ago