Get similar jobs by email Register →
Headquartered in Dublin, our client specializes in providing international health insurance for employees, individuals and their dependents, wherever they are in the world.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in growing multicultural company committed to empowering its employees and furthering their development. A competitive remuneration and benefits package is offered, including healthcare, pension, life & disability, travel subsidy, discounts on home and car insurance, sports & social club and support for professional studies.
- Handle incoming enquiries from prospective clients & provide information on insurance solutions in line with clear service standards.
- Achieve quotation and sales targets from pipeline of incoming leads from both the our clients call-centre as well as the online lead collection tool
- Monitor the application pipeline of “your clients” so that appropriate follow up communication happens in a professional and timely manner to maximize customer service & sales
- Liaise with both the Underwriting and Administration teams, where required, so as to ensure sufficient consideration and communication takes place within established SLA’s. Included under this point is the timely follow up of further or missing information required as part of the application process
- Illustrate & convince applicants of the superiority of our clients insurance solutions.
- In certain cases be able to negotiate on premium levels so as to secure the business without compromising the rates charged.
- Always have the diligence and mindset to act in line with internal procedures and guidelines, so quotation activity is aligned with Company policy in terms of Sales; Underwriting & Compliance.
- Use initiative to proactively seek out solutions to prospective clients insurance requirements whilst always respecting established guidelines and the necessity to refer certain cases to your line manager.
- Participate in required training and education to keep pace with product modifications, competitor positioning, industry developments & initiatives and sales skills.
- Ensure the communication touch points between prospective clients and our client works as smoothly as possible.
- Maintain activity & client records in line with Department policy
- Develop and build relationships with internal stakeholders and external clients
- Participate in the training of other team members & contribute to specific projects linked to improving Individual Business Sales & Customer Service.
- A third level degree or other professional qualification.
- Minimum of two years work experience in a phone based sales role with a proven track record of exceeding targets in an inbound / outbound sales environment within a fast paced, target oriented culture.
- Financial services or insurance experience is desirable but not a pre-requisite.
- Fluent written and spoken English and 2nd Language is essential for this role.
- Completion, progression or willingness to start the relevant Insurance Institute of Ireland General Insurance qualification (or equivalent foreign qualification)
- Highly motivated, disciplined and autonomous person
- Sales driven & client focused
- Proven Sales Skills and Business Acumen
- Honesty & integrity
- Service orientated
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbally & writing
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Highly motivated. Positive attitude & innovative
- Ability to work under pressure, achieve targets, deadlines and service standards
- Capable of prioritising work and working on own initiative
- Strong organisational, time management and negotiations skills
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Trainee/Junior Claims Assessor with German
€28-30,000 + healthcare, Pension, Gym
Trainee/Junior Claims Assessor with German For a Major International Insurance company. This is a Permanent full Time position working directly for the company and bas...6 months ago
- Entry Level Recruiter - German Speakers
€£18000 - £25000 per annum + OTE £35k first year
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - International Company - On the job Training - European Locations NonStop Recruitment is a fast growing recruitment company specialisin...about 1 month ago
- The Talent Acquisition Specialist
€£20000 - £40000 per annum + Basic salary + Commission scheme
The Talent Acquisition Specialist - NonStop Recruitment for London Dutch German At the moment I am searching for a young mind that is looking to join NonStop Recruitme...3 months ago