Get similar jobs by email Register →
German IT Analyst for an Award Winning Employer - Krakow
German speaking IT Analyst job here in Krakow, Poland for multi-award-winning IT Company. We’re looking for you to have a near native level of German and a good level of English as well as a good understanding of hardware and software for this IT Analyst job. Keep reading for more…
- You will be providing both soft and hardware support via phone and email to customers having trouble.
- You will be required to work with those with the IT Support team with regards to cross-training, implementation of operations etc.
- Organise and manage all relationships with sellers and staff that may help you with resolving any customer issues.
- Escalate issues when needed to 2nd level IT Support.
Work for a well-known award-winning business solutions provider here in Krakow. Our client is expanding within the EU. With over 500 employees and being well known for their constant support to their employees to grow, this is a company you and your career will love.
You will need the following skills in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native German
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 1 -2 years’ experience Helpdesk support/Tech Support/customer service
- Excellent problem skills
- Team player
- Able to keep yourself up to date on technology as it advances
- Genuinely interested in Krakow
Where is this job located?
Krakow – Poland- Live & work along the border of the Czech Republic - is where this job is based. Krakow is well equipped with public services, is full of beauty and outdoor activities. You will love every second of your Polish adventure.
Interview & Salary:
The interview process involves a quick language test (German) a phone interview and lastly, a face-to-face interview.
Salary: Your salary is dependant on your level of skills and experience. There are a number of great company benefits (life insurance and leisure vouchers) and a relocation package of 2 weeks paid accommodation.
Keywords: German Jobs Abroad, German speaking Jobs, German Tech Support job, German Jobs Krakow, German jobs Poland