Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Head Hunt International|
|Job Title||German IT Analyst needed in multinational Company in Krakow!|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||over 1 year ago|
Business enterprise operating in the field of technology and healthcare. The company has spread across 31 countries offering a wide range of software and hardware services and solutions including R&D, technology services, Remote Infrastructure Management, IT hardware, system integration, distribution of technology and telecom products. It has a unique management philosophy based on trust and transparency where the employee comes first.
- Providing customer service on smart phones and other telecommunication devices
- Diagnosing the issue and provide a path to resolving inquiries
- Logging calls from customers into Contact Management System
- Demonstrating a high level of customer service when helping a customer
- Training: Be willing to participate in on the job and commercial training designed to enhance skills and support capabilities.
- Fluent German and fluent English
- Disciplined, systematic problem solving skills required
- Know how to work with Windows Operating systems, MS Office and Internet browsers
- 0-2 years help desk, customer service, and support experience
- 2 week free accommodation
- Gym membership
- Life and health insurance
- Lunch vouchers
- Permanent job contract
- Performance bonus
- Supplement for picked language course
- Bonus of 200-300 PLN for 2 weeks holidays per year
- Bonuses for Christmas, b-days, weddings, etc.
- Opportunity to grow in your career
- Low cost of living
- Professional training provided by experts
Online Chat – Talk to the Recruitment Consultant right now.
Head Hunt International is always committed to provide fast and effective recruitment services to all the job seekers and clients. Generally an applicant has to wait from few days to few weeks to be contacted my recruitment companies and in most cases they are never contacted back at all. We understand the feeling and urgency of a job seeker query so in order to minimise the response time and talk to you as soon as possible. We are not available online most of hours in a day.
If you want to talk immediately with one of our online recruitment to discuss your job application or any future job possibility in Multilingual sector in Europe through Head Hunt International. Please apply this job and you will receive the further instructions by email or text message to chat with us immediately.
German, fluent German, fluent English Call center, customer services, IT analyst, Language job, administration, technical support, helpdesk, Krakow
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Client Advisor speaking Dutch and German in a SaaS company Featured Job
€30000 - 35000
For one of our client, an international IT company, based in the South of Germany we are currently recruiting for a Dutch and German speaking IT Support Specialist. Th...3 months ago
- German Speaker Wanted in Cork for IT Support
€24000 - 25000
What are we looking for? That’s a good question, if you speak German and have a good level of English, with a genuine interest in technology, then we want to talk to y...about 2 months ago
- Dutch job in IT Support/Sales in Beautiful Belfast
€14000 - 15000
Job Summary Do you like to chat? Does the idea of engaging with others excite you? Then you may be interested in this Dutch IT Support/Sales job we have in Belfast Ire...about 1 month ago
- German Tech Support Agent Wanted in Dublin City Center
€25000 - 26000 per annum + Relocation Package & Benefits
Job Summary Speak German & looking for the opportunity to grow both professionally and personally? With our client here in Dublin City Center you certainly can - with ...12 days ago
- Turkish speaker needed for IT support/Sales Job Belfast, Northern Ireland
€14000 - 15000
What are we looking for? Do you speak Turkish, have an affinity for IT, and like to help others with it? Then check out this IT Support job we have in Belfast, Norther...about 1 month ago