Get similar jobs by email Register →
Do you have a knack for IT? Are you fluent in German? Do you want to boost your career?
Then consider joining our client in beautiful Sofia, Bulgaria. As a process transformation company, your future employer rethinks and rebuilds processes for the digital age, helping customers across industries achieve greater agility through automated customer experiences. Sofia and Bulgaria offer a warm climate, breathtaking beaches, a peaceful countryside and relaxed lifestyle, friendly people who welcome foreigners, cheap prices and their stable economy. Bulgaria operates a flat tax system whereby personal and corporate tax rates in 2011 are 10% across the board. For anyone looking to reduce the amount of tax they pay on their income or business profits therefore, Bulgaria is definitely attractive!
- Provide end-to-end complex technical support for issues logged in the ticketing system by telephone and email
- Resolve technical questions and inquiries from customers, partners, and field reps by answering technical questions/problems and creating appropriate workarounds or solutions to these problems
- Provide answers to clients by identifying problems, researching answers, and delivering a solution.
What you bring:
- 2+ years of experience in a corporate to enterprise IT environment
- Excellent German language communication skills (B2 or above) and moderate proficiency in English
- IT experience in 2 or more technologies
- An analytical thinking capability and the ability to multitask
- A strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer facing environment
- An excellent remuneration package with benefits such as food vouchers, compliment cards, free coffee, multisport card, relocation package, buddy program, additional health & life insurance, and much more
- Regular work hours (Monday – Friday)
- Career development opportunities
- Teambuilding activities
- A great office location in the city centre
- An ecofriendly environment (We provide free parking space for bikes)
If this sounds like your next career move, please get in touch with us! Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Finnish Speaking Customer Care Representative to the exciting capital Sofia in Bulgaria
Have you ever considered moving to Bulgaria's beautiful capital Sofia? If not, you should think again! Sofia is a beautiful and dynamic Eastern European capital and cu...about 1 month ago
- German Customer Care to Paris
Take the opportunity to use your German language in Paris! Our client is the multinational partner of choice for BPO of Customer Operations industry in various sectors...about 2 months ago
- German speaking Customer Advisor to lovely Lisbon
Are you looking for valuable work experience abroad in Lisbon? We are offering German speakers the opportunity to join one of the largest companies in the customer sup...27 days ago
- German Speaking iGaming Customer Support to Malta
Do you speak German and are looking for an overseas adventure? We think we have just the challenge for you. Our client is Sweden’s premier GameTech company and is at t...27 days ago
- German speaking movie streaming support to Barcelona!
Would you like to join a multicultural team in Barcelona? Are you looking for a job full of magic and joy? We are glad to invite you to work with a new movie streaming...about 2 months ago