Get similar jobs by email Register →
You love IT and speak German?
This is your chance to join a large Scandinavian IT company with offshore offices in Tallinn (Estonia).
Working as part of a dedicated German-speaking support team this role will involve supporting customers using our client's IT software. You will be responsible for providing helpdesk support and guidance to customers based in Germany.
- Very good German language skills (both written and spoken).
- Excellent communication skills with a genuine enthusiasm towards a career in IT Be an experienced computer user.
- Have previous working experience and/or education in IT support area, BUT this can also be trained so don't worry!
- Finally, and most importantly you need to be a good listener with a positive attitude.
You are supported in/with:
- Finding a place to live and signing a rental contract
- Flights out to Estonia
- Moving your belongings to Estonia
- Picking you up upon arrival
- Handling all immigration and registration formalities – getting you Estonian identification documents
- Organizing an internet connection set up in your new home
- Helping you to find a family doctor Our client in Estonia will pay for your services – you do not have to pay anything.
- Gym allowance
- Free public transport to and from work
- Massages at work
- No uniform
- Amazing office space
- Working alongside other Lithuanians
- Great salary and comfortable living
- Healthy living plan
- It can happen that your job requires traveling outside Estonia and Tallinn now and then
- Regular health checks with sick leave compensation from the first day.
- Opportunity to be engaged in different projects.
- Working in big and international company where you have all the possibilities to grow and learn
Why Tallinn, Estonia!
Tallinn has become a hub for IT companies all over the world. Everything happens online, even voting! Tallinn has developed rapidly over the last 10 years. Everyone speaks English, the are part of the EU and the lifestyle is similar to but cheaper than Scandinavia. This role promises a great salary for a comfortable life! There are many places for shopping, great nightlife, and excellent architecture. Live in a great neighborhood alongside other Estonians. Our client promises to make you feel very welcome!
Please apply so we can have a chat about this opportunity!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Technical Support with German
€30000 - 35000
In this role you will: Receive incoming calls and emails from customers with technical issues for a wide range of different software and hardware Prioritise problems, ...over 2 years ago
- IT Support Analyst (German)
€14000 - 20000
Industry: IT Services Salary: 1150 – 1450 € / month regarding the seniority of the profile Benefits: Relocation package, meals, performance bonuses… Working hours: Rot...about 1 month ago
- Finnish Speaking IT Support
Menestyäksesi työssä toivomme sinulta: Sujuvaa kirjallista ja suullista suomen kielen taitoa Sujuvia tietokoneen käyttötaitoja Kykyä organisoida omaa työtä Asiakaspalv...3 months ago
- IT Support Analyst (Swedish)
€26000 - 33000
The Company. Our client is a multinational company providing outsourcing, information technology, and business consulting services. The company stands out strongly wit...3 months ago
- German speaking movie streaming support to Barcelona!
Would you like to join a multicultural team in Barcelona? Are you looking for a job full of magic and joy? We are glad to invite you to work with a new movie streaming...about 2 months ago