Get similar jobs by email Register →
Degree in Law and fluent in German? Prague needs you!
We are looking for a German speaking Global Legal Network Professional to join an international organisation in Prague!
Why move to Prague?
Prague, the capital of Czech Republic, is nicknamed The City of a Hundred Spires, attributed to its stunning architecture and historical heritage. Prague has a cosy, welcoming atmosphere and unique charm which is why it’s such a popular destination to many. Although Prague is also cosmopolitan and modern, walking around the city centre feels like going back in time because of it’s historic, atmospheric streets and alleyways. The city has a lively expat community and cultural life and is also very affordable, offering you many opportunities to enjoy your life to the fullest!
This will be your future role:
In your role, you will provide legal support to the legal team and internal business stakeholders in Austria, Switzerland and Germany (via skype/email) in compliance/ethics matters and various other areas of law such as data privacy, contract law and anticorruption. Your typical work tasks will consist of documenting, reviewing, drafting and negotiating terms and conditions of various agreements and other legal documents relevant to the CORE (Compliance, Operations, Regulatory and Ethics) support area and the Corporate Functions (e.g. Procurement, Marketing, Work Place). You will guide internal stakeholders in managing contractual relationships with suppliers and matters related to local compliance by using your expert knowledge in local law and applying the company policies/rules and corporate governance.
You will meet and interact with many interesting colleagues across the organization and will help them to understand our corporate policies and standards in order to jointly mitigate and manage the risk exposure for the company. You will learn how to react quickly, formulate your own point of view and deal with demanding stakeholders. Last but not least, you will have the opportunity to make our professional life easier and more exciting by bringing in your creative ideas.
This is what you already have:
- Completed Law Degree from Germany, Austria or Switzerland
- Min. 5-6 years of work experience, preferably from a private corporation or law firm, experience with procurement matters is a merit
- Fluency (incl. at legal level) of German and English
- You enjoy working with many different stakeholders in a truly international environment and are comfortable with communicating via skype
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to set priorities and juggle multiple demands
What is offered to you:
- Position in one of the world´s leading global companies
- Professional growth based on performance
- Training program/curriculum
- Wide range of benefits – 5 weeks of holiday, meal vouchers, recreation/wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance, etc.
- Relocation package (flight, 4 weeks accommodation, relocation bonus)
Yes yes yes? Please apply!
- German Content Executive
German Content Executive wanted! Reporting into the Content Manager, this position requires a highly professional and dynamic individual with a flair for linguistics a...3 days ago
- German Order to Cash
German, interested in Order to Cash and willing to work in Prague? Multiilingual Jobs Worldwide is looking for a German Order to Cash Associate for our client, an awar...5 days ago
- German Customer Support Representative to Malta
We are looking for a German speaking Customer Support Agents for our client in Malta! Do you have interest or experience with customer service? Are you looking to relo...about 1 month ago
- German Order to Cash in Prague (incl relocation)
Want to use your German language skill? Consider Prague! We are looking for a German Order to Cash Associate for our client, an award-winning global management company...21 days ago