Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||German Market Manager (h/m)|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||11 months ago|
Currently looking for a German Market Manager for the german speaking region to join the commercial team. We are looking for a passionate tourist who likes contact with our suppliers and fights for the best offer.
Detalles del cliente
Online travel agency specialized in thematic short breaks in France, Benelux, Italy, Germany and Spain. We are looking for an german market manager for our Team in our Barcelona office. We are more than a 100 people in the office, and we share space with the Spanish, Italian, Benelux and International team, marketing, content and customer service. You will work in a young team of people with a big passion for tourism and sales growing the market.
Descripción de la oferta
- Establish fruitful business relationships with the hotels that make up its portfolio in order to always improve the offer for our customers and maximize sales of them
- Negotiate tour packages, add-values, prices and discounts.
- Create getaways, upload content on the web and review the existing catalog.
- Negotiate availability and improve occupation.
- Analyze sales in your area and make weekly and monthly reports for proper monitoring and establishment of action plans in case of deviations or not reaching a budget.
- Implement the product plan for their areas with target types of getaways and offers, according to the season and in accordance with the marketing plan established by the company.
- Propose and implement actions quickly and flexibly to correct possible sales deviations.
- Assume responsibility for carrying out all the promotional actions requested by the marketing department
Perfil del candidato
- University education in Tourism, Business or equivalent.
- Languages: German native, fluent english level. Spanish, French or Portuguese would be a plus.
- Minimum 2 years of commercial experience, ideally in the hotel sector, and / or online travel agency.
- High commercial profile, that enjoys the sales environment.
- Dynamic person, motivated and ambitious in their objectives.
- Person accustomed with working for objectives and to resist situations of high level of demand.
- Proactivity and teamwork.
- Analytical and with the strategical orientations.
Oferta de empleo
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German B2B Sales Agent - Dublin
€24000 - 26000 per annum + Relocation Package & Benefits
We're looking for German speakers experienced in the B2B Sales sector (1-2 years experience). Here you will get the chance to deliver tech support to business clients ...3 months ago
- German Senior Account Executive – Frankfurt
€60000 - 100000
German speaking Senior Account Executive wanted for a promising and fast-growing team that in the last number of years has seen a consistent growth in revenue. We’re l...3 months ago
- German Inside Sales Rep – Dublin City Centre
€33000 - 35000 basic gross per annum
Work a hop, skip & a jump away from Dublin’s Spire! Work for a strong and flourishing Irish Start-up here in Dublin City Centre. Our client who is growing from strengt...about 1 month ago
- German Sales Job – Lead Generation Experts Needed – Cork
€26000 - 30000
Job Summary Speak German & like working in Sales? If you have a knack for Sales & would class yourself as lead generation expert, then this could be the sales job for ...5 months ago
- Sales Account Manager (Swedish)
€18000 - 24000
Do you have proven B2B Sales experience and Client’s Partnership management experience? Are you interested in a challenging role within one of the world’s leading hard...about 1 year ago