Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||German Market Manager (h/m)|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||6 months ago|
Currently looking for a German Market Manager for the german speaking region to join the commercial team. We are looking for a passionate tourist who likes contact with our suppliers and fights for the best offer.
Detalles del cliente
Online travel agency specialized in thematic short breaks in France, Benelux, Italy, Germany and Spain. We are looking for an german market manager for our Team in our Barcelona office. We are more than a 100 people in the office, and we share space with the Spanish, Italian, Benelux and International team, marketing, content and customer service. You will work in a young team of people with a big passion for tourism and sales growing the market.
Descripción de la oferta
- Establish fruitful business relationships with the hotels that make up its portfolio in order to always improve the offer for our customers and maximize sales of them
- Negotiate tour packages, add-values, prices and discounts.
- Create getaways, upload content on the web and review the existing catalog.
- Negotiate availability and improve occupation.
- Analyze sales in your area and make weekly and monthly reports for proper monitoring and establishment of action plans in case of deviations or not reaching a budget.
- Implement the product plan for their areas with target types of getaways and offers, according to the season and in accordance with the marketing plan established by the company.
- Propose and implement actions quickly and flexibly to correct possible sales deviations.
- Assume responsibility for carrying out all the promotional actions requested by the marketing department
Perfil del candidato
- University education in Tourism, Business or equivalent.
- Languages: German native, fluent english level. Spanish, French or Portuguese would be a plus.
- Minimum 2 years of commercial experience, ideally in the hotel sector, and / or online travel agency.
- High commercial profile, that enjoys the sales environment.
- Dynamic person, motivated and ambitious in their objectives.
- Person accustomed with working for objectives and to resist situations of high level of demand.
- Proactivity and teamwork.
- Analytical and with the strategical orientations.
Oferta de empleo
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German VIP Account Manager
You are a fluent in German and looking to make your next career move abroad? Do you have a confident personality and are great at building strong relationships? If so,...2 months ago
- German Account Manager to Barcelona
€20000 - 25000
Do you have an interest in technology and want to work in sunny Barcelona? We are looking for German Speakers who want to work in Barcelona, Spain. We look after you...about 2 months ago
- German Account Executive - Dublin
€28000 - 35000
German speaking Account Executive wanted here in Dublin, Ireland for one of the major leaders in the communication sector. All you need is a near native level of Germa...24 days ago
- German B2B Sales Agent - Dublin
€24000 - 26000 per annum + Relocation Package & Benefits
We're looking for German speakers experienced in the B2B Sales sector (1-2 years experience). Here you will get the chance to deliver tech support to business clients ...20 days ago
- German Sales Job – Lead Generation Experts Needed – Cork
€26000 - 30000
Job Summary Speak German & like working in Sales? If you have a knack for Sales & would class yourself as lead generation expert, then this could be the sales job for ...about 1 year ago