Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Kaizen Recruitment|
|Job Title||German Order Management Associate-Cork, Ireland|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||over 1 year ago|
- Monitor and resolve order and sales interface issues
- Manage open orders and prioritization
- Manage, track and resolve Tier 1 disputes and route to local affiliates when required
- Execution of operational metrics and SLA reporting
- Liaise with internal contacts including sales & marketing, distribution and LSP’s
- Act as a power user for O2C customer service processes
- Propose and implement standardization for customer service processes
- Daily / Weekly / Monthly Order Management Reporting (Order entry & dispute trends)
- Review of daily / weekly / monthly Business & Sox Controls
- New hire training
- Coaching of associates (Call Quality, SAP Process Knowledge)
- Support Business Improvement Projects / initiatives
- Ensure Process Knowledge documentation is relevant and up to date
- University Degree in Business or equivalent.
- Min 2 years of customer service/calls centre experience
- Fluency in German is essential
- Must demonstrate strong telephone communication skills with ability to influence and negotiate
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Accuracy and Attention to Detail.
- Customer Focused.
- Capable of problem solving.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software (EXCEL, WORD, etc.)
- Capable of working to deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to develop good relationships with various levels of personnel in the Financial organization, Affiliate organization, third party service providers, and external auditors
- SAP Knowledge desirable
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Speaking Senior Order Management Job in Cork City
€28000 - 30000
Job Summary If you speak German, want to live and work in Ireland’s second largest city, have excellent communication skills in both German and English where you have ...3 months ago
- KYC Banking Analyst role in Dublin, Ireland
€30000 - 38000
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many ...18 days ago
- Technical Support with German
€30000 - 35000
In this role you will: Receive incoming calls and emails from customers with technical issues for a wide range of different software and hardware Prioritise problems, ...2 days ago
- German Customer Service
We are recruiting for a fluent German speaking financial Customer Service Representative for our client, a global financial customer-support outsourcing company based ...3 days ago
- German Supervisor 3137
€10000 - 25000
Be Part of It This client is an international outsourcing organisation that represents some of the most well known brands in the world. It is an amazing company to be ...about 1 month ago