Get similar jobs by email Register →
German, interested in Order to Cash and willing to work in Prague?
Multiilingual Jobs Worldwide is looking for a German Order to Cash Associate for our client, an award-winning global management company in the fields of technology and service. You will be joining their open-minded, multicultural team in a beautiful office in Prague.
About the position
Order to Cash is a business process in which our clients receive payments for the goods/services they offer. It starts with order entry and ends with the payment for the order. You will be supporting our clients in various aspects of this complex process. Part of this will be communication with our clients, and your colleagues in Prague and other locations.
You will perform activities such as:
- name and address changes
- invoice processing
- payment tracking
- solving issues using your language skills
You will learn to analyze accounts to be able to identify double payments, raise a refund or initiate a credit – debit process. As a part of your daily activities, you will also be responsible for various reporting and analyses, like billing controls, where you can apply analytical thinking and individual judgement. You will get an opportunity to improve your knowledge of PC tools and learn operating new applications used in the corporate world (SAP, Oracle).
This is what you already have:
- You are fluent in German and English
- You have at least basic knowledge of Excel (or MS Office package)
- You are happy when things are in order
- You enjoy getting to the core of issues
- Finance and accounting is a field that you would like to go deeper into
What is offered:
- Competitive salary with language bonus
- Position in one of the world´s leading global companies
- Professional growth based on performance
- Training program/curriculum
- Wide range of benefits – 5 weeks of holiday, meal vouchers, recreation/wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance, etc.
- Relocation package (flight and 4 weeks accommodation, plus relocation bonus)
Interested? Please apply by sending your English CV to email@example.com. You will be contacted shortly!
- German Content Executive
German Content Executive wanted! Reporting into the Content Manager, this position requires a highly professional and dynamic individual with a flair for linguistics a...3 months ago
- German Legal Network Professional
Degree in Law and fluent in German? Prague needs you! We are looking for a German speaking Global Legal Network Professional to join an international organisation in P...4 months ago
- German Social Media Specialist - Belfast
We are looking for a German Social Media Support Specialist to join the team in Belfast ! Our client focus on customer engagement and improving business outcomes for o...3 months ago
- German Account Manager - Spain, Barcelona
Do you have an interest in technology and want to work in sunny Barcelona? We are looking for German Speakers for a entry level position, who want to work in Barcelona...3 months ago