Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Multilingual Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||German Order to Cash in Prague (incl relocation)|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||4 months ago|
Want to use your German language skill? Consider Prague!
We are looking for a German Order to Cash Associate for our client, an award-winning global management company in the fields of technology and service. You will be joining their open-minded, multicultural team in a beautiful office in Prague.
Why move to Prague?
Prague, the capital of Czech Republic, is nicknamed The City of a Hundred Spires, attributed to its stunning architecture and historical heritage. Prague has a cosy, welcoming atmosphere and unique charm which is why it’s such a popular destination to many. Although Prague is also cosmopolitan and modern, walking around the city centre feels like going back in time because of it’s historic, atmospheric streets and alleyways. The city has a lively expat community and cultural life and is also very affordable, offering you many opportunities to enjoy your life to the fullest!
About the position
Order to Cash is a business process in which our clients receive payments for the goods/services they offer. It starts with order entry and ends with the payment for the order. You will be supporting our clients in various aspects of this complex process. Part of this will be communication with our clients, and your colleagues in Prague and other locations.
You will perform activities such as:
- name and address changes
- invoice processing
- payment tracking
- solving issues using your language skills
You will learn to analyze accounts to be able to identify double payments, raise a refund or initiate a credit – debit process. As a part of your daily activities, you will also be responsible for various reporting and analyses, like billing controls, where you can apply analytical thinking and individual judgement. You will get an opportunity to improve your knowledge of PC tools and learn operating new applications used in the corporate world (SAP, Oracle).
This is what you already have:
- You are fluent in German and English
- You have at least basic knowledge of Excel (or MS Office package)
- You are happy when things are in order
- You enjoy getting to the core of issues
- Finance and accounting is a field that you would like to go deeper into
What is offered:
- Competitive salary with language bonus
- Position in one of the world´s leading global companies
- Professional growth based on performance
- Training program/curriculum
- Wide range of benefits – 5 weeks of holiday, meal vouchers, recreation/wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance, etc.
- Relocation package (flight and 4 weeks accommodation, plus relocation bonus)
Yes? Please apply!
- Dutch HR Payroll to Prague (incl relocation!)
Always dreamed of a career in HR? We are looking for a Dutch Junior HR Generalist for our client, an internationally acclaimed global management company in the fields ...4 months ago
- Dutch Performance Management to Prague (relocation offered)
Career in Performance Management? We are looking for a Dutch Speaking Performance Management Associate with to join an international organisation in Prague! Why move t...5 months ago
- Finnish Senior GL Accountant and Team Leader to Prague
Are you an accounting expert looking for a new challenge? Read this ad! Our client is hiring a Senior GL Accountant and Team Leader to their offices in Prague! The Com...2 months ago
- Cash Collector (Italian)
€20000 - 23000
Are you looking for an opportunity to gain more experience in finance and customer care? Then this might be for you: The Company. For one of our clients, an internatio...about 2 months ago