Get similar jobs by email Register →
Want to use your German language skill? Consider Prague!
We are looking for a German Order to Cash Associate for our client, an award-winning global management company in the fields of technology and service. You will be joining their open-minded, multicultural team in a beautiful office in Prague.
Why move to Prague?
Prague, the capital of Czech Republic, is nicknamed The City of a Hundred Spires, attributed to its stunning architecture and historical heritage. Prague has a cosy, welcoming atmosphere and unique charm which is why it’s such a popular destination to many. Although Prague is also cosmopolitan and modern, walking around the city centre feels like going back in time because of it’s historic, atmospheric streets and alleyways. The city has a lively expat community and cultural life and is also very affordable, offering you many opportunities to enjoy your life to the fullest!
About the position
Order to Cash is a business process in which our clients receive payments for the goods/services they offer. It starts with order entry and ends with the payment for the order. You will be supporting our clients in various aspects of this complex process. Part of this will be communication with our clients, and your colleagues in Prague and other locations.
You will perform activities such as:
- name and address changes
- invoice processing
- payment tracking
- solving issues using your language skills
You will learn to analyze accounts to be able to identify double payments, raise a refund or initiate a credit – debit process. As a part of your daily activities, you will also be responsible for various reporting and analyses, like billing controls, where you can apply analytical thinking and individual judgement. You will get an opportunity to improve your knowledge of PC tools and learn operating new applications used in the corporate world (SAP, Oracle).
This is what you already have:
- You are fluent in German and English
- You have at least basic knowledge of Excel (or MS Office package)
- You are happy when things are in order
- You enjoy getting to the core of issues
- Finance and accounting is a field that you would like to go deeper into
What is offered:
- Competitive salary with language bonus
- Position in one of the world´s leading global companies
- Professional growth based on performance
- Training program/curriculum
- Wide range of benefits – 5 weeks of holiday, meal vouchers, recreation/wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance, etc.
- Relocation package (flight and 4 weeks accommodation, plus relocation bonus)
Yes? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dutch Payroll Specialist
Interested in HR administratio and qant to become a Payroll Pro in Prague? We are looking for a Dutch speaking Payroll administrator to join an international organisat...about 1 month ago
- HR Admin and Payroll Specialist (German)
You are an HR administrator with great knowledge of Payroll who would like to take on more responsibilities on an international level. Or maybe you are already a senio...14 days ago
- Dutch Payroll Generalist
Want to become a Payroll Pro and be an expat? We are looking for a Dutch speaking Payroll administrator to join an international organisation in Prague! Why move to Pr...8 days ago
- German Collection Officer
Are you native German looking for a development experience in Berlin? Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is looking for a highly motivated and result oriented German-speaking...about 1 month ago