Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||German + French In-House Recruiter - Cologne|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Our Reference||JN -092018-2770|
|Salary||30000 - 36000|
|Date Posted||28 days ago|
Studied Recruitment or HR & want your chance to break into the industry – this is your chance!
- You will be working the entire recruitment process – sourcing, screening and managing candidates.
- Schedule and organise interviews (phone and/or face-to-face).
- Preparation of contracts.
- You will monitor each candidate through the application process whilst working closely with the HR Department.
Work for one of Europe's leading fashion retail designers with over 25 years in the industry and around 5000 employees. Our client is still growing within a number of different locations but right now Paris is calling you.
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Near native German
- Near native French
- Strong level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Bachelor’s degree in HR/Personnel Management/Recruitment
- Previous Recruitment experience would be beneficial but is not mandatory
Cologne – Germany – Germany’s 4th largest city with the Rhine River flowing right through it. Cologne is known for the Kölner Dom cathedral and Karneval in November and February. Cologne is certainly a place we could see you settling in and loving.
Interview & Salary:
The interview process will consist of a short phone call with the recruiter and then followed up with a phone/Skype interview with the Manager of the Payroll team.
Salary: You can expect to earn between €30,000 - €36,000 gross per annum. There are a number of great company benefits such as; up to 50% of transport costs are covered on a daily basis, lunch vouchers, top up health insurance scheme.
Keywords: German + French, German + French Recruitment, Recruiter, In-house recruiter wanted, Multilingual Recruiter
Ref: JN -092018-2770
- Social Media Recruiter with French
At Dnl-Limited Recruitment, we strive to live and work by our core values. We work by the slogan: PERSONALIZED RECRUITMENT. As a recruitment company we are supporting ...14 days ago
- Junior Recruiter (French)
€Based on the experience
In this role, you will be actively looking for candidates for companies with high volume recruitment, across all profiles and industries (from IT, Engineering, Call Ce...about 2 months ago
- German Recruitment Consultant - London
€£20000 - £50000 per annum
Our client is looking for near native German speakers with a good level of English to join their recruitment team here in London. Ideally, you are already based in Lon...16 days ago