Get similar jobs by email Register →
Are you looking for an experience within sales in Belfast? This can be you chance! Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is hiring German Pre-Sales Specialist for our Client in Belfast!
About the Client:
Our Client is one of the world’s best-known technology and software companies. We are seeking highly-motivated individuals to join our Business Pre-Sales team. As a member of this team, you will be the voice of brand - reaching out to customers, fostering a positive and collaborative experience to help them learn about, engage with, and realize the benefits of our Client’s products. You will hold business conversations with customers to understand their challenges, overcome issues & guide them through troubleshooting to ensure their business gets the full value from our subscriptions.
By applying best-in-class sales & service skills, you will identify requirements and help our Client grow business relationships with companies across all industries and verticals.
Everyday you’ll make a difference to our Client’s customers:
- Act as a Trusted Advisor with customers across multiple industries to determine their needs and identify opportunities to fulfil their needs with our clients’ leading cloud technologies
- Uncover Sales opportunities across a broad range of customer enquiries, and engage in conversations around Cloud solutions
- Position competitive offerings and solutions in the context of the customer needs and experiences; provide technical product overview and insights pertinent to customer-need and usage scenarios
- Effectively generate Sales Qualified Opportunities and revenue pipeline by filtering them through different criteria, e.g. BANT (budget, authority, need and timeline)
- Be the first contact point for customers, deliver a strong first impression & build Trusted Advisor status to set the foundation for long term customer relationship
- Meet and exceed daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly targets, including pipeline generation and activity based targets; accurately forecast pipeline generation
- Leverage best in class sales tooling and communication tools to accelerate sales, maintain high daily activity
- Communicate with customers effectively through Phone or Chat interactions
- Work in a fast-paced, collaborative and dynamic teaming environment & effectively manage opportunities and pipeline through the sales cycle
- Demonstrate a passion for customers and prospects to deliver a world-class customer engagement experience.
Have you got what we’re looking for?
- At least 12 months’ previous experience in a customer service environment providing inbound telephone support
- Proven Sales Experience – Preferably within IT or Software
- Able to diagnose and solve problems with varying complexity, using multiple tools and systems.
- Strong technical understanding or willingness and aptitude to learn
- Achievement and success-driven personality, motivated by performance rewards for exceeding sales & customer service goals
- Proficient in actively engaging with customers
- Effective in scoping customer problems and needs and identifying new opportunities
- Industry awareness across core industry markets globally i.e. Sales / Service / Marketing / Finance
- Fluency in German and English (all training will be delivered in English)
- Minimum of 6 months B2B or B2C Sales experience
- Minimum of 12 months providing telephone customer or technical support
- Experience working with Microsoft software products and services
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week.
- Bright, modern, exciting place to work with excellent staff facilities.
- City centre location.
- Permanent contracts.
- Onsite gym and cafe.
- 28 days annual leave.
- Employee discounts scheme.
- Pension scheme.
- Excellent relocation package.
- Annual Reward & Recognition Ceremony.
- Professional development opportunities.
Belfast is a vibrant, multicultural and exciting place to live. As the capital of Northern Ireland, it is home to over 300,000 people and boasts a wide variety of exciting attractions, including Titanic Belfast, Game of Thrones tours, and a vibrant night life with regular music, art, social events, sport and much more. Right on the door step you’ll find outstanding mountains, countryside and spectacular coastlines.
Finding accommodation is simple with the support of our dedicated Relocation Officer. Accommodation, transport and the general cost of living are all very reasonable in Belfast.
Interested? Please apply by sending your English CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be contacted shortly!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Speaker - Senior Digital Marketing Specialist
€0 - 17000
Our Client Our client is a world leader Data Consulting and Digital Marketing Agency dedicated to transforming data into tangible business results. As a pioneer in dig...2 months ago
- German Speaking VIP Manager
€30000 - 35000
We are looking for a German VIP Account Manager to sunny Cyprus! Why move to Cyprus? Living in Cyprus is a “dream come true” experience. Imagine living on an island al...10 days ago
- German Speaking Sales Agent for tobacco company
Your tasks as a Sales Agent The client Our client is the world's largest tobacco company. The company has 77,000 employees, 60 factories and the products are sold in m...8 days ago
- German speaking Sales Agent to Cyprus
Are you looking to develop a career within Foreign Exchange salesmanship? We are looking for a German-Speaker to work as a FX salesperson! About the company Our partne...10 days ago
- German Speaking Forex Retention Agent to lively Cyprus
Are you looking to develop a career within Foreign Exchange salesmanship? We are right now looking for a German-Speaker to work as an FX Retention agent! About the com...about 17 hours ago