Get similar jobs by email Register →
German Reservations Agent - Dublin
German speaking Reservations agent wanted in Dublin, Ireland for a world-class leader in the motor rental sector. We’re looking for you to have excellent communication skills in both German and English and to have a minimum of 6 months customer service and/or sales experience.
The main reason why we are looking for little experience is that our client is looking more for a great team fit and the right personality so show us this winning persona when we pop you a call.
- You will take incoming calls and emails from German speaking customers within the DACH market.
- Within each call, you will try to convert each call into a reservation/sale.
- Each call will open opportunities for you to further sell company products/service.
- If a reservation/sale does occur, it will be your job to follow up with each customer in a timely manner to ensure high customer satisfaction.
- Work on both personal and team targets – always looking to overachieve
Work for a company with over 100 years in the motor rental industry. Having become the leader in their industry, operating in over 10,000 locations in over 130 countries worldwide. This is a company where you can grow as our client offers promising career paths.
You will need the following skills in order to qualify for this job:
- Near native German
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 6-12 months customer service and/or Sales experience
Where is this job located?
Dublin city centre – Ireland– live & work just on the outskirts of the Irish capital – bussing with life, amazing nightlife and plenty to see and do to keep you busy. Great food, awesome culture – Dublin is the place to be.
Interview & Salary:
First, you will sit a language assessment (German & English) and have a phone interview with the recruiter. If successful, you will be invited for a face-to-face interview with the hiring manager.
Salary: You can expect to earn €24,000 gross per annum including your monthly bonus (up to €200). There is a relocation package and some great company benefits (canteen, gym and discount on health insurance and pension schemes).
Keywords: German Customer Service, German Sales Job, German jobs Dublin, German Reservations Job, German Customer Service Job
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German speaking Customer Service Agent - based in Barcelona
Our client is an internationally acclaimed outsourcing business, now looking for German talent. Many successful organisations have transferred their customer service d...3 months ago
- French Customer Advisor for a Camping Reservations Project
€0 - 0
As a French Customer Advisor for a Camping Reservations Project, you will help our client’s customers to find the best solutions for their dreamy camping vacations. Yo...about 2 months ago
- Fraud Prevention Agent (French)
€13000 - 14000
Do you want to work for a multinational leader in the technology sector? We are currently looking for French speakers for their office in Lisbon. The Company. Our part...4 days ago
- Online Store Agent (Dutch)
€10000 - 18000
The Company. Do you prefer to shop online than to go to any department stores? Are you looking for a job where you would work with different brands from all over the w...4 days ago
- Travel Agent (French)
+++ Please apply only if you hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal +++ The Company. Do you have passion for the travel and tourism industry? Do you lik...14 days ago