Get similar jobs by email Register →
As a German Appeals Agent within Risk Operations, your primary responsibilities will be to review PayPal accounts that have been limited due to what is believed to be potentially fraudulent activity and to determine whether the limitation should be lifted. You may be working on both account maintenance and escalation queues and will be using various applications to assess the legitimacy of the account holder or the transaction. You are responsible for reviewing documentation, analyzing data, and determining in a timely manner whether the limitation should be removed. Throughout this process you may need to communicate with the customer for additional information and to notify them of decisions. An Appeals Agent within Risk Operations is organized, efficient, and driven, exhibits strong analytical skills, adapts well to change, and thrives in a collaborative team environment.
Fluent German and English are required for this role.
- Review PayPal accounts and determine the legitimacy of the account and account holder and associated risk. Analyze account history and trends and perform relevant research to effectively identify problems (70%)
- Contacting account holders in an effort to verify activity and mitigate loss (20%)
- Continually monitor cases and reports to identify trends and notify management of information gleaned from that activity. (10%)
- Customer Focus
- Decision Quality
- Problem Solving
- Drive for Results
- Time Management
- Functional / Technical Skills
Knowledge / Skills Requirements:
- Strong verbal (phone) communication skills utilizing active listening and clearly speaking to customer (in English)
- Strong written (email) communication utilizing proper grammar and punctuation (in English)
- Ability to make discretionary decisions based on research.
- Ability to function in multiple queues covering a variety of tasks with a sense of urgency and follow-through
- Ability to learn and adapt to new software technologies
- Strong working knowledge of external systems, PC based internet and software applications (Internet, Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Basic Knowledge of internal systems & software (Kana, Intranet, Admin Tools, Attack).
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Customer Success Agent
€45000 - 48000 per annum
Job Summary Like to make people happy? Well how about joining the Customer Success team here in Frankfurt in Germany? We are looking for a near native German speaker w...about 24 hours ago
- German Speaking Online Moderator
€27k per year + bonus + relocation
German Speaking Online Moderator Dublin, Ireland €28k per year + bonus Working on behalf of one of the world’s leading job boards. Objective: The Content Moderator wil...1 day ago
- German Speaking Customer Service
€16,776 per year
German Speaking Customer Service Advisors - Travel related Lisbon, Portugal. Our client based in Lisbon, Portugal is recruiting German Speaking Customer Service Adviso...4 days ago
- German Speaking Tech Support
€£17,056 - 19,356 per year + relocation assistance
German Speaking Tech Support Belfast, Northern Ireland £17,056 per annum + a potential monthly bonus of up to 15%. Candidates should have some customer service experie...7 days ago
- German Speaking Customer Service
€0 - 20000
Due to the increased growth of our client in Greece, we are looking for a highly motivated and energetic German Customer Support Executive to join our team. This perso...8 days ago