Get similar jobs by email Register →
As a German Appeals Agent within Risk Operations, your primary responsibilities will be to review PayPal accounts that have been limited due to what is believed to be potentially fraudulent activity and to determine whether the limitation should be lifted. You may be working on both account maintenance and escalation queues and will be using various applications to assess the legitimacy of the account holder or the transaction. You are responsible for reviewing documentation, analyzing data, and determining in a timely manner whether the limitation should be removed. Throughout this process you may need to communicate with the customer for additional information and to notify them of decisions. An Appeals Agent within Risk Operations is organized, efficient, and driven, exhibits strong analytical skills, adapts well to change, and thrives in a collaborative team environment.
Fluent German and English are required for this role.
- Review PayPal accounts and determine the legitimacy of the account and account holder and associated risk. Analyze account history and trends and perform relevant research to effectively identify problems (70%)
- Contacting account holders in an effort to verify activity and mitigate loss (20%)
- Continually monitor cases and reports to identify trends and notify management of information gleaned from that activity. (10%)
- Customer Focus
- Decision Quality
- Problem Solving
- Drive for Results
- Time Management
- Functional / Technical Skills
Knowledge / Skills Requirements:
- Strong verbal (phone) communication skills utilizing active listening and clearly speaking to customer (in English)
- Strong written (email) communication utilizing proper grammar and punctuation (in English)
- Ability to make discretionary decisions based on research.
- Ability to function in multiple queues covering a variety of tasks with a sense of urgency and follow-through
- Ability to learn and adapt to new software technologies
- Strong working knowledge of external systems, PC based internet and software applications (Internet, Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Basic Knowledge of internal systems & software (Kana, Intranet, Admin Tools, Attack).
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Operations Manager
€39000 - 50000
Be part of It You will be working for one of the leading provider of business services in the world, who are currently looking for a Junior Operations Manager to help ...about 1 month ago
- German Speaking Helpdesk Engineers
Newcastle upon Tyne
€£23.4k per year + relocation assistance
German Speaking Helpdesk Engineers Newcastle upon Tyne, England £23,400 per year + relocation assistance Due to expansion our client is looking for German speaking hel...5 days ago
- German speaking Fashion Advisor
€17000 - 20000
Be part of it This client is the absolute leader in the fashion industry store with 320 shops all over the UK, Europe, and America catering the needs from Babies to ad...7 days ago
- German Speaking Team Leader
€20000 - 30000
Be Part of It: This opportunity is with a huge player in the Vaping industry. It is a standout role within one of Portugal’s most enviable companies to work for due to...7 days ago
- German Speaking Customer Service
€£19,740 - 25,000 per year + shift allowance
German Speaking Customer Service Advisors Cambridge, East Anglia, England £19,740 + shift allowances Job Duties: Assisting German speaking customers by inbound phone c...7 days ago