Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||One Global|
|Job Title||German Sales Account Manager (IT) - Manchester|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Our Reference||German Manchester|
|Salary||£20000 - £25000 per annum + uncapped commission|
|Start Date||March 2016|
|Date Posted||6 months ago|
German Sales Account Manager (IT) - start March 2016
Location: Manchester (10min outside the city centre)
Salary: £20-£25,000 basic salary + very attractive commission structure (realistic earnings are £35-£45,000+)
Start: March 2016
We are looking for a motivated graduate for a German Sales Account Manager position. You will be working in a business development environment targeting the DACH region by building strong client relationships initially over the telephone, with the possibility to travel and meet your clients in the future.
You will be working for a truly international company in the IT industry, based just outside Manchester city centre. The working environment is ambitious, non-pretentious and most of all FUN!
Key requirements to apply for the Junior Sales Account Manager position:
- Fluent German + good English
- Based in Manchester already, or about to relocate to the area
- Ideally degree educated (Business / Marketing / IT /Engineering or similar)
- Strong commercial awareness
- Negotiation skills
- Outgoing personality
- Excellent people skills and sense of humour
- Previous sales or business development experience
It would also be nice if you have the following skills…
- Ability to understand and fully assess client needs and develop targeted solutions.
- Advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of the client & product life cycle process.
- Good problem solving skills and initiative
- Ability to quickly learn, use and understand new technology.
- Strong business skills dealing at a senior level within customers and partners.
- Can sell across diverse networked products.
- Experience of working in a target driven environment.
- Able to develop a portfolio of key accounts.
More personality traits we'd like to see!
- A clear, persuasive & personable communicator.
- A creative, lateral thinker, able to constructively build on the existing sales model.
- Articulate, poised and a good communicator.
- Having clarity and sound judgment.
- Self-motivated and eager to take ownership of responsibilities.
- Having a natural drive with a loyal, strong, and proactive work ethic.
- Capable of working alone & under own initiative at times, within strict and specific time scales.
- A team player with an enthusiastic attitude.
Keywords: Sales, Business Development, International, graduate, German, Germany, DACH
Ref: German Manchester
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German SMB Account Manager Job
€24000 - 28000
Our client is an international operator of high quality customer service and technical support for various, well-known multinational companies based in Cork. The emplo...18 days ago
- Sales Account Manager (German)
€20000 - 24000
Do you have proven B2B Sales experience and Client’s Partnership management experience? Are you interested in a challenging role within one of the world’s leading hard...4 days ago
- German Account Executive/Lead Generation
Belfast Northern Ireland
€18000 - 50000
Be part of it This client is a leading provider of marketing intelligence for the technology sector. They have numerous clients who are leading experts in the technolo...5 days ago
- German Account Executive (3+years), Dublin
€61000 - 122000
Our client is a mature start-up which is rapidly growing and looking for talented and passionate sales hunters. Their core business is providing insights to customers ...16 days ago
- German Speaking Account Executive - Dublin City
€60000 - 100000 per annum
Job Summary German Speaking Account Executive with 4 years' experience in software sales and looking for a company pre IPO? We have a German Account Executive Position...2 months ago