Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||German Sales Business Development Manager|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||£40000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + commission (£150K OTE) + benefits|
|Date Posted||3 months ago|
German Sales Business Development Manager
Permanent Full Time
£150 OTE + benefits
Our client, an international company within the IP and Brand Protection, is seeking to appoint a German Sales and Business Development Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and growing the services in the German market.
- You will be responsible to grow and develop the market
- The whole business development cycle from lead generation, approaching potential clients, liaising with c-level decision makers to negotiate and close deals.
- Conduct sales analyses and report to managers
- Travel regularly to meet with clients
- Fluent in German AND English is a Must.
- Experience within solution sales
- The candidate should be customer focused, have excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Experience within the IT software sector focusing on brand protection or copyright or domain names or similar.
- Able to work independently, be target driven and motivated.
- Able to travel on a regular basis.
- If you have not been contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
- We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Multilingual Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.
- We will keep your application for 12 months. If you would like us to stop processing your data before that time please inform us by sending an email to info @ kerr - recruitment . co . uk
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Sales Representative Food Products - French
€ competitive salary + bonus + relocation
Our client profile: Do you want to work in Bulgaria's international capital and feel at home with an employer with West European roots? In 2005, we were the first Cont...3 months ago