Get similar jobs by email Register →
You are a fluent in German and looking to make your next career move abroad?
Do you have an outgoing and confident personality?
If so, we have a great job opportunity for you in Cyprus!
Why move to Cyprus?
Living in Cyprus is a “dream come true” experience. Imagine living on an island all year round, where most people can only enjoy a short holiday. Cyprus has an amazing coastline and beaches and the great weather to enjoy this all the time. The rich and ancient culture of the island make living in Cyprus a truly unique experience. The great quality of life here has attracted many Northern Europeans and you can enjoy a great international atmosphere living here and can improve your language skills. The city of Limassol, where our client is based, is the second biggest in Cyprus and has a lot to offer: a beach in the centre of town, nightlife, restaurant and bars. Living in Cyprus is very affordable and frees up a lot of your cash for fun activities!
About the position
Our client is an important service provider in the gaming industry. The company prides itself on the family atmosphere in the offices and the individual approach to every employee. You will be able to take on tasks you enjoy and progress on the company career ladder.
Your responsibilities include:
· Proactively sell the company service to interested clients via phone, chat and email
· Convert warm leads into deals
· Retain and reactivate customers
· Keep customers updated on special promotions and deals
· Provide adequate advice and solutions to customers in the gaming industry.
· Represent the company in all your interactions
· Work towards daily, weekly and monthly targets
- Fluency in German and English
- At least 6 months of experience in a proactive sales role
- Experience in the gaming industry is a plus, but not a must.
- Good PC Skills (usage of web-based tools and MS Office) and proficient typing skills
- Ability to work in shifts
- Strong cultural awareness for German market
- Confident, outgoing, business-minded personality
- Strong interpersonal communication skills – with excellent phone conversation skills, attentive listening and superior writing skills, proficient in actively engaging with customers
- 1 month fully paid training to prepare you for your new role
- Fixed salary with monthly bonus
- Fulltime contract
- Relocation Package: flight and free accomodation for 2 weeks
- 2 annual flight tickets to your home country up to 250 Euros for a return flight
- Monthly rent allowance
- Monthly performance bonus
- Medical insurance
- Great family atmosphere in the office
- Career opportunities within the company
- Assistance in finding accommodation etc.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Sales Representative For Belfast
€20000 - 35000
Job Summary If you have a mind for sales and find that it’s easy to sell or convince others then maybe Sales is your calling – Check out this German speaking Sales job...over 1 year ago
- Game Support Representative with German and English
€0 - 0
#FEEL GOOD WITH US! TELUS International Europe is a multilingual contact center, BPO (business process outsourcing) and ITO (information technology outsourcing) provid...1 day ago
- German Customer Service Representative - Cyprus
Are you fluent in German and looking to make your next career abroad? If so, we have a great job opportunity for you in Cyprus! Why move to Cyprus? Living in Cyprus is...20 days ago
- Danish Marketing Sales Representative Featured Job
€0 - 27000
Description As a member of our client you will be working on inbound as well as outbound leads to acquire new advertisers for the Product you are working for. You will...about 1 month ago
- German Sales Specialist
€17000 - 24000
Do you have strong business acumen and sales affinity? Are you looking to develop your skills and career by working for one of the world’s leading hardware company? Th...about 2 months ago