Get similar jobs by email Register →
We are currently looking for a German Sales Representative for our client in beautiful Barcelona. Are you interested in sales and want to kick start your career in the beautiful and sunny Barcelona? Our renowned client is looking for new members of it's team to work as IT Sales Representative!
About our client:
Our client is an internationally acclaimed outsourcing business. Many successful organisations have transferred their service departments to our client so they can focus on their core-business.
As a German Customer Service Agent you are able to boost your career by representing a world-famous brand, while working within a multicultural, ambitious team in sunny Barcelona!
You will be using your initiative to negotiate and close deals with international Businesses by:
- Contacting potential clients on the phone or via email
- Mantaining close contact and bulding a lasting relationship with key decision makers
- Regularli informing businesses of current marketing campaigns and promotions
- Closely managing and reporting on your sales pipeline
What we look for
- An open minded individual ready to work in an international environment with an interest in IT
- sociable, pro-active and business oriented
- Fluent German speaker with good English skills
What you will do
- Contact potential clients via phone and email
- Maintain close contact and build lasting relationships with key decision makers
- Regularly inform business of current marketing campaign and promotions
- Closely manage and report on your sales pipeline
The client offers
- Schedule: Mon-Fri (39 hours weekly)
- Indefinite contract
- Excellent, ongoing training and mentoring
- Relocation package
- Discount in language courses
Why move to Barcelona?
Barcelona is a beautiful city and is the capital of the Catalonia region of Spain.The city is famous for its art and fine architecture, and of course football. Barcelona has 4.7 million inhabitants and the city has both city life and beach life at the same time. This is one of many reasons that Barcelona has become very popular in recent years. It is also no secret that Barcelona has a fantastic nightlife and good shopping opportunities.
- German Sales Representative
You are a fluent in German and looking to make your next career move abroad? Do you have an outgoing and confident personality? If so, we have a great job opportunity ...27 days ago
- German Sales Representative to Barcelona
€17000 - 20000
Do you have an interest in technology and want to work in sunny Barcelona? We are looking for German Speakers who want to work in Barcelona, Spain. We look after you...26 days ago
- German Speaking Sales Representative Dublin
€30000 - 50000
What are we looking for? If you speak German and love the excitement of a job in Sales, then why not have a look at this German speaking Sales Representative here in D...about 2 months ago
- German Sales Representative For Belfast
€20000 - 35000
Job Summary If you have a mind for sales and find that it’s easy to sell or convince others then maybe Sales is your calling – Check out this German speaking Sales job...about 1 year ago