Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Kerr Multilingual Recruitment|
|Job Title||German Sales Represetative|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||£17000.00 - £20000.00 per annum + bonus+benefits|
|Date Posted||over 3 years ago|
German Sales Representative
Our client, a well established company within the software industry is looking for an energetic, Sales Representative who will be in charge of the renewal of B2B contracts.
What you'll do
- Responsible for the renewal and overall sales of hi-tech service to existing B2B clients ensuring each opportunity is maximised through up-selling and cross-selling (no cold calling)
- Working to sales targets, individually and as part of a team.
- Using multiple databases to research accounts and uncover new opportunities. You should be comfortable reporting, analysing and using excel
- Managing the entire service sales cycle from prospect to close
- Ensuring the integrity of client information is developed and maintained to a required standard in all databases.
What you need:
- Fluency in German (Written & Verbal)
- Experience building customer relationships which is telephone based
- Superb communication and strong computer skills including experience of the full Microsoft package An Account Management background
- Experience of complex sales cycles is a plus
- A keen eye to Identifying Up-sell and cross sell opportunities
- Previously worked in collaboration with a field sales rep on top deals
- If you have not been contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
- We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Multilingual Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.