Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nigel Frank International|
|Job Title||German / Austrian / Swiss German speaking Trainee Headhunter|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||17,500-20,000 + OTE, Training, Car, Benefits|
|Location||Newcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||over 3 years ago|
German / Swiss German / Austrian German speaking Graduates and Sales Professionals are required to join our hugely successful DACH Team in our HQ in Newcastle Upon Tyne.
NIGEL FRANK INTERNATIONAL is the global leader in Microsoft technology recruitment.
We are one of the fastest growing recruitment companies in Europe, a multi-million pound turnover, market leading specialist head-hunting firm with offices in Newcastle, London, Singapore, Melbourne, New York, San Francisco and more recently in Atlanta as we continue our Global expansion & domination of our markets.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
* Hard working, self-motivated & highly driven individuals
* Graduate calibre individuals, though degree level education is not essential
* You should be of a positive, dynamic, confident & enthusiastic nature with excellent communication skills
* You MUST be fluent in GERMAN, additional languages would be an advantage
* You will ideally have at least 6 months Sales, Business Development, Outbound Telesales or Business-to-Business experience but this is NOT essential
In this role you will be responsible for the full 360 degree life cycle development, growth & management of long term client and candidate relationships in the DACH market.
This role is mainly office based and you will be dealing with candidates and clients in the DACH region by telephone from our office here in Newcastle Upon-Tyne. We already have a strong presence in this region with an established team in place and huge demand from our clients for our services.
This is a rare opportunity & not just another job for your CV, so for those who want a simple easy ride and have a 9-5 mentality then this would NOT be suitable for you. We very much have a 'work extremely hard, play even harder' ethos in the company & are looking for like-minded individuals.
WHAT WE OFFER
* In order to succeed you will be given industry leading training in all aspects of sales, recruitment & head-hunting in a first class career development plan
* You will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary package with a well-structured & incentivised uncapped bonus scheme; realistic first year total on target earnings £30-50k
* Company car scheme (after six months)
* For those who prove themselves as a consistent performers, then inter-company transfers may also be available to one of our other Global offices covering the Americas or Asia-Pacific markets.
Our other TARGET-BASED INCENTIVES include:
* Exclusive all expenses paid trips away - most recently New York, Barcelona, Miami, Ibiza, Marrakech
* Fine dining at upscale restaurants on monthly Lunch Clubs
* Regular company social nights out & team-building days out
* Attendance at our Annual Sales Conference & Award Events
* Company Season tickets to ST James Park & other VIP Events
* ...and much more
We grow our consultants organically & encourage promotion to management level from within the business making this a unique chance for the right person to work their way up the firm with a genuine career path.
Recruitment / Recruiter / Trainee / Graduate / Consultant / Headhunting / Head-hunter / Sales / Business Development / Account Manager / New Business / Newcastle Upon Tyne / German / Germany / Austria / Switzerland / DACH
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Recruitment Consultant - London
€£20000 - £50000 per annum
Our client is looking for near native German speakers with a good level of English to join their recruitment team here in London. Ideally, you are already based in Lon...about 2 months ago
- Swedish Recruitment Consultant - London
City of London,
€£20000 - £50000 per annum
Our client is looking for near native Swedish speakers with a good level of English to join their recruitment team here in London. Ideally, you are already based in Lo...about 2 months ago