Get similar jobs by email Register →
We are looking for GERMAN/ENGLISH CUSTOMER CARE AGENTS TO PARIS, FRANCE
About our client
Our client is the multinational partner of choice for BPO of Customer Operations industry in various sectors. Founded in 1987, our client serves more than 550 clients in 15 countries, through a full range of channels via 75 operating centres globally, thanks to an international management team and a passionate workforce of more than 42,000 employees acting in 23 different languages.
Branding a product means giving a product, a face, a personality and a story: in this case it will be a car brand support. Great brands understand best how to feed every day this story and develop this personality through customer support at every step of their experience.
Why move to France, Paris?
Since the 17th century, Paris has been one of Europe's major centres of finance, commerce, fashion, science, art. One of the most beautiful cities in the world, is home to historical monuments such as Notre Dame, the Eiffel tower (320m), Bastille, Louvre and many more. Much of the city was re-designed by Haussmann in the 19th century. The night life is rich with the famous cabarets such as the Moulin Rouge, Lido and the Crazy Horse. Gastronomic restaurants offering cuisine of the finest are numerous and at all prices. This are some of the reasons why Paris is a city to fell in love with !
About the Position
- The agent treats mostly inbound and outbound calls, emails and live chats from customers
- The agent is the contact of the customer: he/she applies operational instructions in order to deliver the best possible level of quality.
- The agent fills in and updates the database and manages the communication average time to achieve objectives.
- At ease with oral expression, relationship management, team work, dedication, engagement and diligence
- Sense of service, quality and result, with a customer-oriented twist
- Dynamic, stress-resistant, reacting promptly and willing to propose solutions
- German speaker (professional level) + fluent in English
- Knowledge of the product and the customers’ needs (after training)
- Good knowledge of basic computer tools and specific software
- Mastering techniques of distant customer relationship management: advice, sales, care, etc.
- Knowledge of the car industry would be an advantage
The client offers
- Permanent contract (CDI)
- 36 hours/week between this amplitude:
- Monday - Friday: 8:00 -20:00
- Saturday: 8:00 - 14:00
- Basic salary + bonus per languages used & spoken + performance bonus
- 25 days off + 7 days RTT
- Private medical insurance, pension, lunch compensation
Are you interested? Send your Cv to: email@example.com
- English Customer Care Agents
We are now looking for English Speakers to Athens, Greece for our international client! They seek motivated people who want to work with service and experience a new c...3 months ago
- France, Paris: German Customer Care Agents
We are looking for GERMAN/ENGLISH CUSTOMER CARE AGENTS TO PARIS, FRANCE About our client Our client is the multinational partner of choice for BPO of Customer Operatio...17 days ago
- Finnish Customer Service Agents to Cyprus!
Live and work in beautiful sunny Cyprus! Tired of rain and grey weather? Ready for an adventure abroad? Join our client's young and dynamic team in Limassol, Cyprus! O...21 days ago
- H&M French Customer Care to Barcelona
Would you like to work for one of the world's biggest fashion companies while living in sunny Barcelona?! Here's your opportunity! We are now looking for French speaki...14 days ago