Get similar jobs by email Register →
You speak German and have Social Media passion?
We are currently recruiting for one of the most prestigious German car brands in the world! The brand is known for luxury vehicles, buses, coaches, and lorries. They are looking for German speakers to move and work in the Netherlands. The role will be customer service through social media. The ideal candidate will have experience with customer service and be very interested in social media.
The success of the clients Social Media Team is rooted in social listening skills.
- The client tries to listen to all customers. To know their “likes” and “dislikes”, to understand their interests and concerns, who they are, what they care about and what they do. They follow them into their virtual world.
- They are driven to perfection not only because they know their audience but also because they perfectly understand the specific nature of each of the social media channels. Our client can change and adopt the tone of voice between the platforms to engage and hook their followers and generate social conversations.
- Day to day, the client shares passion alongside their 30+ million fans, whether it is a product enquiry, complaint or simply appreciation.
- The client’s fans can chat with them via Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google+ and many more channels.
- We are looking for a colleague with native German speaking and writing skills.
- The office is a fast moving and dynamic environment that requires strong customer focus, creativity and interest for the automotive sector and technology.
- Experience with SM dialogue, journalism or blogging would be appreciated.
- The client believes in the strength of doing things together, team work is an essential part of the daily business. They aim for candidates with an enthusiastic and inspiring personality.
- “What is the best part about our Social Media Team? Being able to release your inner creativity!
- The client offers you a job in a multicultural, young and informal international working environment with interesting conditions, both primary and secondary:
- Lucrative relocation package. If applicable, you will also be reimbursed for first arrival, housing fee, and moving costs.
- 200 vacation hours (based on full time employment)
- Holiday allowance: 8% of annual salary
- Competitive performance-based salary growth
- Result oriented bonuses
- Employee Car Program: discount on new or used brand cars
- Collective health insurance at discounted rates
- Pension plan
- Transportation plan: free bike every 3 years or; free public transport or; contribution to fuel costs
- A “tailor made” individual development plan
- The opening hours are from 08h30 to 21h00, Monday to Sunday (flexible schedule applicable)
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German iGaming Customer Care
You are a master of the German language and want to work in iGaming? Consider moving to Cyprus! As part of the EU, Cyprus has a very low crime rate and everyone speaks...8 days ago
- Technical Support with German
€30000 - 35000
In this role you will: Receive incoming calls and emails from customers with technical issues for a wide range of different software and hardware Prioritise problems, ...over 2 years ago
- German speaking Innovation driven Customer Support Agent
Are you looking to join a fast growing company that is changing the technology aspects in the financial markets? Do you have a passion for new technology and customer ...about 17 hours ago
- German speaking Customer Advisor to lovely Lisbon
€10000 - 14000
Are you looking for valuable work experience in Lisbon? We are offering German speakers the opportunity to join one of the largest companies in the customer support fi...8 days ago
- German speaking Fashion Brand Ambassador to Lisbon! Featured Job
You are passionate about sneakers and footware? We are looking for German speaking fashion enthusiasts to provide support to a renowned footwear company committed to s...8 days ago