Get similar jobs by email Register →
We are looking for a German Social Media Support Specialist to join the team in Belfast !
Our client focus on customer engagement and improving business outcomes for over 450 global clients across multiple continents. Their 100,000+ staff deliver technology-infused, omni-channel customer experience management, marketing optimization, digital, consulting, analytics and back office solutions in 40+ languages from 125+ delivery centers.
What you will be doing ?
You will be responsible for monitoring and responding to comments and feedback through Social Media channels, such as Facebook & Twitter. While the role focus is on Social Media, you will also support customer interactions through, email, voice, chat and community forums.
- Provide professional responses to user comments and questions on social media and other channels according to agreed service levels
- Owning and resolving technical issues for customers using the tools and resources provided
- Effectively communicate with customers via various support channels, creating brand advocates with a positive customer experience following a defined process.
- Deliver technical assistance in an engaging manner – supporting customers at all technical experience levels
- Drive customer satisfaction and enhance the Client brand, through championing products and educating customers
- Social Media Savvy – understands and shows accountability for ethical and professional responses in 1 to many contact environments
- Can harness Social Media channels to educate brand followers and influencers increasing product knowledge and reach
- Truly become an ambassador for our client and their products, by embracing culture and tone of voice, within every social interaction you deliver
- Post images, video and copy responses as per instructions provided
- High level of fluency in written and spoken English and German
- Customer Focus – Demonstrates at least 6 month’s experiences in a customer service environment.
- Social Media - Must have experience using popular Social Media platforms, especially Facebook & Twitter.
- Specialist Expertise- Demonstrates excellent technical proficiency and reasonable knowledge of the Internet, can communicate technical issues trouble shoot in a friendly manner to all levels of technical ability.
- Effective Communication - Creative writing skills - ability to repeat the same message, written in many different ways and tailor to customer technical expertise level
- Bright, modern, exciting place to work with excellent staff facilities.
- City centre location.
- Onsite gym and canteen.
- Employee discounts scheme.
- Pension scheme.
- Excellent relocation package.
- Annual Reward & Recognition Ceremony.
- Professional development opportunities.
Belfast is a vibrant, multicultural and exciting place to live. As the capital of Northern Ireland, it is home to over 300,000 people and boasts a wide variety of exciting attractions, including Titanic Belfast, Game of Thrones tours, and a vibrant night life with regular music, art, social events, sport and much more. Right on the door step you’ll find outstanding mountains, countryside and spectacular coastlines.
Finding accommodation is simple with the support of our relocation team. Accommodation, transport and the general cost of living are all very reasonable in Belfast.
Belfast is a very welcoming city and we do our best to make sure the move is as easy and enjoyable as possible!
- Reimbursement of initial travel costs to Belfast up to £250
- 7 nights in a city centre hotel upon arrival
- Support in finding accommodation, opening bank accounts and much more.
- Advance in wages to help with first month’s rent and deposit.
Sounds great? Get in touch so we can discuss!
- German Social Media Specialist
o you speak German fluently and want to work in UK? Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is looking for a German Social Media Support Specialist to join the team in Belfast! Ou...2 months ago
- German social media
You speak German and have Social Media passion? We are currently recruiting for one of the most prestigious German car brands in the world! The brand is known for luxu...2 months ago
- German Social Media Support in the Netherlands
Are you passionate about social media and want to make it your career? Then this is a golden opportunity for a German Car Brand. The organization We are currently recr...6 days ago
- German Social Media Specialist - Belfast
We are looking for a German Social Media Support Specialist to join the team in Belfast ! Our client focus on customer engagement and improving business outcomes for o...about 2 months ago