Get similar jobs by email Register →
o you speak German fluently and want to work in UK?
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is looking for a German Social Media Support Specialist to join the team in Belfast!
Our client focus on customer engagement and improving business outcomes for over 450 global clients across multiple continents. Their 100,000+ staff deliver technology-infused, omni-channel customer experience management, marketing optimization, digital, consulting, analytics and back office solutions in 40+ languages from 125+ delivery centers.
They serve automotive; banking and financial services; insurance; healthcare; technology; consumer electronics; media and communications; retail and e-commerce; travel and transportation; and energy and public-sector clients.
You will be responsible for monitoring and responding to comments and feedback through Social Media channels, such as Facebook & Twitter. While the role focus is on Social Media, you will also support customer interactions through, email, voice, chat and community forums. This role reports to the Social Media Team Manager, ensuring that responsiveness to posts and comments is delivered within an agreed service level, and that the communication style and tone conforms to agreed Social Media guidelines.
You will be working 40 hours per week Monday to Sunday between 6am-midnight.
Training provided: acquiring how Microsoft operates as a company, as well as technical and product knowledge, required for the position. Duration: 2 weeks
KEY TRAITS – Social Media savvy
- O – Organized and focused on maintaining excellent product knowledge
- C – Customer focused, empathetic and ready to take ownership for resolutions
- I – Innovative and imaginative, taking initiative to look for alternative solutions
- A – Agile, able provide support in the required style for various channels
- L – Lively and outgoing, ready to quickly and positively engage across all media
- Provide professional responses to user on social media
- Owning and resolving technical issues for customers
- Effectively communicate with customers, creating brand advocates with a positive customer experience following a defined process.
- Deliver technical assistance in an engaging manner – supporting customers at all technical experience levels
- Drive customer satisfaction and enhance the Client brand
- Social Media Savvy – understands and shows accountability for ethical and professional responses in 1 to many contact environments
- Can harness Social Media channels to educate brand followers and influencers increasing product knowledge and reach
- Become Ambassador for our client and their products
- Customer service follow-up, tracking, monitoring, reporting
- Post images, video and copy responses as per instructions provided
- High level of fluency in written and spoken English and German
- Customer Focus – Demonstrates at least 6 month’s experiences in a customer service environment.
- Social Media - Must have experience using popular Social Media platforms, especially Facebook & Twitter.
- Specialist Expertise- Demonstrates excellent technical proficiency and reasonable knowledge of the Internet, can communicate technical issues trouble shoot in a friendly manner to all levels of technical ability.
- Effective Communication - Creative writing skills - ability to repeat the same message, written in many different ways and tailor to customer technical expertise level
- Bright, modern, exciting place to work with excellent staff facilities.
- City Centre location.
- Onsite gym and canteen.
- Employee discounts scheme.
- Pension scheme.
- Excellent relocation package.
- Annual Reward & Recognition Ceremony.
- Professional development opportunities.
Belfast is a very welcoming city and we do our best to make sure the move is as easy and enjoyable as possible! Finding accommodation is simple with the support of our relocation team. We offer:
- Reimbursement of initial travel costs to Belfast up to £250
- 7 nights in a city Centre hotel upon arrival
- Support in finding accommodation, opening bank accounts and much more.
- Advance in wages to help with first month’s rent and deposit.
Interested? Please apply by sending your English CV to email@example.com. You will be contacted shortly!
- German Social Media Specialist
Are you a german speaker with passion for social media? Multilingual Jobsw Worldwide is looking for a German Social Media Support Specialist to join the team in Belfas...about 1 month ago
- German Social Media Specialist - Belfast
We are looking for a German Social Media Support Specialist to join the team in Belfast ! Our client focus on customer engagement and improving business outcomes for o...19 days ago
- German Social Media
We are looking for a German Social Media Support Specialist to join the team in Belfast ! Our client focus on customer engagement and improving business outcomes for o...6 days ago
- German social media
You speak German and have Social Media passion? We are currently recruiting for one of the most prestigious German car brands in the world! The brand is known for luxu...about 1 month ago