Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||German Social Media Support Specialist To Belfast, Northern Ireland|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||City centre location, Onsite gym and canteen + Excellent relocation package.|
|Date Posted||over 1 year ago|
We are looking for a German Social Media Support Specialist to join the team in Belfast!
Our client focus on customer engagement and improving business outcomes for over 450 global clients across multiple continents. Their 100,000+ staff deliver technology-infused, omni-channel customer experience management, marketing optimization, digital, consulting, analytics and back office solutions in 40+ languages from 125+ delivery centers.
They serve automotive; banking and financial services; insurance; healthcare; technology; consumer electronics; media and communications; retail and e-commerce; travel and transportation; and energy and public-sector clients.
What you will be doing ?
You will be responsible for monitoring and responding to comments and feedback through Social Media channels, such as Facebook & Twitter. While the role focus is on Social Media, you will also support customer interactions through, email, voice, chat and community forums. This role reports to the Social Media Team Manager, ensuring that responsiveness to posts and comments is delivered within an agreed service level, and that the communication style and tone conforms to agreed Social Media guidelines.
S – Social Media savvy
O – Organised and focused on maintaining excellent product knowledge
C – Customer focused, empathetic and ready to take ownership for resolutions
I – Innovative and imaginative, taking initiative to look for alternative solutions
A – Agile, able provide support in the required style for various channels
L – Lively and outgoing, ready to quickly and positively engage across all media
- Provide professional responses to user comments and questions on social media and other channels according to agreed service levels
- Owning and resolving technical issues for customers using the tools and resources provided
- Effectively communicate with customers via various support channels, creating brand advocates with a positive customer experience following a defined process.
- Deliver technical assistance in an engaging manner – supporting customers at all technical experience levels
- Drive customer satisfaction and enhance the Client brand, through championing products and educating customers
- Actively reviews customer effort and helps increase brand awareness through social media and other channels
- Social Media Savvy – understands and shows accountability for ethical and professional responses in 1 to many contact environments
- Can harness Social Media channels to educate brand followers and influencers increasing product knowledge and reach
- Truly become an ambassador for our client and their products, by embracing culture and tone of voice, within every social interaction you deliver.
- Continually monitor activity and interpret posts correctly, ensuring that responses are tailored according to our client and their products’ brand personality, answering all questions posed fully and accurately
- Customer service follow-up, tracking and monitoring, including maintaining logs and tracker reports, ensuring all interactions are documented and followed through
- Post images, video and copy responses as per instructions provided
- Complete maintenance tasks as instructed including, but not limited to updating cover photos, editing existing copy, managing spam or offensive comments
- Day-to-day administrative tasks to ensure the continued running of our client and their products’ Social Media activities
- High level of fluency in written and spoken English and German
- Customer Focus – Demonstrates at least 6 month’s experiences in a customer service environment.
- Social Media - Must have experience using popular Social Media platforms, especially Facebook & Twitter.
- Specialist Expertise- Demonstrates excellent technical proficiency and reasonable knowledge of the Internet, can communicate technical issues trouble shoot in a friendly manner to all levels of technical ability.
- Effective Communication - Creative writing skills - ability to repeat the same message, written in many different ways and tailor to customer technical expertise level
40 hours per week Monday to Sunday between 6am-midnight.
Training will be conducted over 2 weeks. It will be intensive and will consist of acquiring how Microsoft operates as a company, as well as technical and product knowledge, required for the position.
28 days including stat days. Holidays cannot be taken in the first month of employment.
- Bright, modern, exciting place to work with excellent staff facilities.
- City centre location.
- Onsite gym and canteen.
- Employee discounts scheme.
- Pension scheme.
- Excellent relocation package.
- Annual Reward & Recognition Ceremony.
- Professional development opportunities.
Belfast is a vibrant, multicultural and exciting place to live. As the capital of Northern Ireland, it is home to over 300,000 people and boasts a wide variety of exciting attractions, including Titanic Belfast, Game of Thrones tours, and a vibrant night life with regular music, art, social events, sport and much more. Right on the door step you’ll find outstanding mountains, countryside and spectacular coastlines.
Finding accommodation is simple with the support of our relocation team. Accommodation, transport and the general cost of living are all very reasonable in Belfast.
Belfast is a very welcoming city and we do our best to make sure the move is as easy and enjoyable as possible!
- Reimbursement of initial travel costs to Belfast up to £250
- 7 nights in a city centre hotel upon arrival
- Support in finding accommodation, opening bank accounts and much more.
- Advance in wages to help with first month’s rent and deposit.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German speaking Technical Support Advisor to Athens
€20000 - 200000
Are you a native German ready to start a new experience in the majestic Athens? We have the new opportunity for you! Our Client is looking for a Technical Support Advi...16 days ago
- German speaking Technical Support to Czech Republic
€20000 - 200000
You speak German and want to experience the Czech Republic? Then we have the right opportunity for you! Our client in the Czech Republic provides business-to-business ...16 days ago
- Norwegian and Swedish Speaking Social Media Ambassador to the Netherlands
Do you feel comfortable with social media? Are you technically experienced, good with language, customer-oriented and looking for a job where no two days are the same?...about 2 months ago
- German Customer Support agent with NO PHONE support to Malta
€20000 - 25000
German speaking Customer Ambassador to sunny and cultural Malta Are you a native German speaker? Are you passionate about communication? Do you have an investigative a...about 1 month ago
- German speaking Customer Support Agent for a short-video social platform
€11000 - 17000
Customer Service Agent for a short video social platform in the sunny city of Lisbon About our client: Our client is a French company, world leader in the field of cus...about 2 months ago