Get similar jobs by email Register →
A global leader in Customer Contact Management Solutions and Services in the multilingual sector and deliver multi-channel support to their clients across Europe. Their site in Athens is growing by the day and they are looking for candidates to start with them as soon as possible. The experience gained within the company will add great value to your CV.
Be a part of a multinational company and enjoy lots of benefits!
- Handle inbound calls
- Identify the best solution of customer quarries
- Solve technical issue of customers
- Provide basic trouble shooting
- Handle customer quarries by phone, email or chat
- Fluent German and fluent English
- EU Nationality is a MUST requirement
- Interest in computer and technology
- Ready to relocate to Athens, Greece
- Customer Service Experience
- Excellent basic salary
- Flight ticket to Greece will be provided
- 2 extra salaries in a year
- Average promotion time 6 months
- Free Greek language courses
- Opportunity for growth and development of your career
Online Chat – Talk to the Recruitment Consultant right now.
Head Hunt International is always committed to provide fast and effective recruitment services to all the job seekers and clients. Generally an applicant has to wait from few days to few weeks to be contacted by recruitment companies and in most cases they are never contacted back at all. We understand the feeling and urgency of a job seeker query so in order to minimize the response time and talk to you as soon as possible. We are available online most of hours in a day.
If you want to talk immediately with one of our online recruitment to discuss your job application or any future job possibility in Multilingual sector in Europe through Head Hunt International, please apply for this job and you will receive the further instructions by email or text message to chat with us immediately.
Keywords : Fluent German, Customer Service, CS, Technical Support, IT, Athens, Greece, vacancy, job, permanent contract, hiring, fluent English, opportunity, abroad, entry level, work experience
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Speaking Senior Order Management Job in Cork City
€28000 - 30000
Job Summary If you speak German, want to live and work in Ireland’s second largest city, have excellent communication skills in both German and English where you have ...9 days ago
- German Customer Service in Social Media - Belfast
Belfast, County Antrim
€£15000 - £15500 per annum + relocation package
Job Summary This is an exciting opportunity for German speakers, as we have a job in Belfast for those who like to actively engage with consumers, helping them with qu...25 days ago
- Dzień Dobry - German Speaker in Cracow Poland wanted
€Healthcare, Dental Coverage
Our client, a leading Global Service Company, represented in 14 different countries. Specialized in Technical Customer Support in different fields. We are looking for ...about 1 month ago
- German Job in B2B Customer Service - Cork
€28000 - 35000
Job Summary Calling all German speakers who fancy working in Cork, Ireland. Careertrotter has a new B2B German Customer Service job on offer where you can earn between...about 1 month ago
- German + Italian Customer Service Rep in Hamburg
€26000 - 27000 per annum
Like the fact that you can pick up your keys and motor on anywhere you want? Want to help others do the same? Once you speak German and Italian and want to live and wo...about 2 months ago