Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Head Hunt International|
|Job Title||German Speakers for Quality Assurance Supervisor position required in Poland!|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||about 2 years ago|
Business enterprise operating in the field of technology and healthcare. The company has spread across 31 countries offering a wide range of software and hardware services and solutions including R&D, technology services, Remote Infrastructure Management, IT hardware, system integration, distribution of technology and telecom products. It has a unique management philosophy based on trust and transparency where the employee comes first.
- Daily / weekly review of the agents performance KPI results
- Follow up of any poor performing agents.
- Support the weekly consolidation of the quality calibration session feedback and report to management team.
- Support and ensure documentation / procedures / measurements are kept up to date
- Analyses monitoring results and performance in order to provide recommendations
- Knowledge of written and spoken German (at least B2);
- Knowledge of written and spoken English (at least B2);
- Experience in transaction audit and providing feedback on quality parameters to the CSRs;
- Experience in generating reports - Quality / COPC / IBMS related;
- Familiar with using Statistical Methods;
- Six Sigma experience;
- Experienced in supporting the process in conforming to the requirements of IBMS and other standards.
- 2 week free accommodation
- Gym membership
- Life and health insurance
- Lunch vouchers
- Permanent job contract
- Performance bonus
- Supplement for picked language course
- Bonus of 200-300 PLN for 2 weeks holidays per year
- Bonuses for Christmas, b-days, weddings, etc.
- Opportunity to grow in your career
- Low cost of living
- Professional training provided by experts
Online Chat – Talk to the Recruitment Consultant right now.
Head Hunt International is always committed to provide fast and effective recruitment services to all the job seekers and clients. Generally an applicant has to wait from few days to few weeks to be contacted my recruitment companies and in most cases they are never contacted back at all. We understand the feeling and urgency of a job seeker query so in order to minimize the response time and talk to you as soon as possible. We are not available online most of hours in a day.
If you want to talk immediately with one of our online recruitment to discuss your job application or any future job possibility in Multilingual sector in Europe through Head Hunt International. Please apply this job and you will receive the further instructions by email or text message to chat with us immediately.
fluent Polish and German, fluent German, Call centre, customer services, BPO, language jobs, Quality Assurance Supervisor, Krakow, Poland
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Technical Support with German
€30000 - 35000
In this role you will: Receive incoming calls and emails from customers with technical issues for a wide range of different software and hardware Prioritise problems, ...7 days ago
- German Social Media Specialist
Be part of it This client is a leading technology company looking for a social media support specialist based in Belfast, Northern Ireland. Our client has a fun yet pr...2 months ago
- Customer Support with German or Dutch
€35000 - 45000
REED are pleased to cooperate with an international client currently in expansion. Are you looking for a new working opportunity in information technology where you co...3 months ago
- Innovation Systems Customer Service Adviser (GE/PT)
€16000 - 18000
Being one of Europe´s leading global outsourcing company with over 22 different locations worldwide, our client stands for diversity and quality. Working for many of t...3 months ago
- Customer Care Specialist (Dutch/French/German)
€16000 - 19000
Being one of Europe´s leading global outsourcing company with over 60 different locations worldwide, our Client stands for diversity and quality. Working for many of t...15 days ago