Get similar jobs by email Register →
A global leader in Customer Contact Management Solutions and Services in the multilingual sector and deliver multi-channel support to their clients across Europe. Their site in Athens is growing by the day and they are looking for candidates to start with them as soon as possible. The experience gained within the company will add great value to your CV.
Be a part of a multinational company and enjoy a lots of benefits!
- Salary : 16000-20000 Euro per year
- 2 extra salaries in a year pro rata(according to Greek employment law, one full salary before Christmas, half before Easter, half before summer holiday)
- Flight ticket to Greece
- Taxi from airport
- 2 weeks hotel accommodation
- Assistance in finding a flat
- 150 Euro gross as accommodation bonus for 1 year (the accommodation bonus will be provided AFTER termination of hotel accommodation)
- Professional training provided by experts
- Great chance to develop your career
- Low costs of living
- Free Greek Language courses
- You will be paid extra if you work on Sundays, on Greek Holidays or Overtime
- Other bonuses: 100 Euro in vouchers upon contact signature and 300 Euro in vouchers after 6 months of full cooperation
- Medical insurance
- Handle inbound calls
- Identify the best solution of customer quarries
- Solve technical issue of customers
- Provide basic trouble shooting
- Handle customer quarries by phone, email or chat
- Fluent German and English
- EU Nationality
- Strong PC skills
- Team player, Ambitious, Hard working
- Customer Care oriented
- Eager to learn new skills
- Ready to relocate to Athens, Greece
Online Chat – Talk to the Recruitment Consultant right now.
Head Hunt International is always committed to provide fast and effective recruitment services to all the job seekers and clients. Generally an applicant has to wait from few days to few weeks to be contacted by recruitment companies and in most cases they are never contacted back at all. We understand the feeling and urgency of a job seeker query so in order to minimize the response time and talk to you as soon as possible. We are available online most of hours in a day.
If you want to talk immediately with one of our online recruitment to discuss your job application or any future job possibility in Multilingual sector in Europe through Head Hunt International, please apply for this job and you will receive the further instructions by email or text message to chat with us immediately.
Keywords :Fluent German, Customer Service, CS, Technical Support, IT, Athens, Greece, vacancy, job, permanent contract, hiring, fluent English, opportunity, abroad, entry level, work experience.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Customer Service Agent Wanted in Brno
€31000 - 31000 gross per month
Want to learn more about the Brno Dragon? Well if you speak near native German and have a good level of English - You Can! We are looking for German speakers with cust...about 2 months ago
- German Customer Service in Sporting sector - Dublin
€21000 - 22000 per annum
German speakers interested in sporting goods and sports itself - we would love to talk. A major sporting brand is looking for German speakers to join their customer se...26 days ago
- German Job in B2B Customer Service - Cork
€28000 - 35000
Job Summary Calling all German speakers who fancy working in Cork, Ireland. Careertrotter has a new B2B German Customer Service job on offer where you can earn between...3 months ago
- German helpdesk agents wanted, great career opportunity in Dubl
€20000 - 20500 per annum
For this job in IT Support we are looking for German speakers with a good level of English, someone who wants to work abroad and likes the idea of a job in Ireland. Wh...3 months ago
- German speaking Fashion Advisor
€17000 - 20000
Be part of it This client is the absolute leader in the fashion industry store with 320 shops all over the UK, Europe, and America catering the needs from Babies to ad...4 days ago