Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Games Workshop|
|Job Title||German speaking Account Manager|
|Salary||£20,000-£23,000 + Excellent Company Benefits|
|Location||Nottingham, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||over 2 years ago|
Do you enjoy the challenge of selling to existing business customers and managing their product range, to grow their businesses over the long term?
Would you enjoy seeing the results of your hard work through the success of your customers?
In this role you will be:
- Calling independent retail outlets (such as Toy Stores & Hobby Stores) every week to ensure that they have the right range in stock
- Advising them on what products they need to order to suit their business needs so that they can maximise all sales opportunities
- Developing a relationship of trust with your customers
- Performing stock checks and ensuring they reorder stock that has been sold
- Informing them of new product ranges and identifying opportunities to close sales
- Looking for more ways to grow the number of customers committed to our stockist programme, and ensuring a long-term beneficial trading relationship.
Working at Games Workshop
At Games Workshop we are looking for people who will do their best to understand the needs of the company and put those needs first when they are at work. Because of this we believe that what you are like, hence the attitude you show to work and the way you choose to behave is even more important that your skills or experience.
Other Essential Information
Closing date: Applications must be received by midnight, UK time, on Sunday 13th March 2016.
Language ability: Fluency in English and German is essential. The successful candidate will cover and support colleagues in account development across Europe where required.
Salary: £20,000 - £23,000
- 25 days holiday per year(+8 UK bank holidays OR Overtime/equivalent time off in Lieu)
- On site Gym
- On site Bar
- Up to 50% discount on products
- Sports and social club
- On site subsidised staff restaurant
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Share Save Scheme
- Free car parking
- Profit share bonus
- Child care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
How to Apply
The most important thing we require is a letter telling us why you want this job. We select candidates for interview on the content of their letter. This is a great opportunity for you to let us know that you understand what we are looking for.
Your application letter is a chance to talk directly to the person making the decision (and the person that you will be working for if you get the job). Winning applicants grab this opportunity to tell us why they want the job, what makes them a good fit for that particular job and why they will be great at it.
No letter, no interview.
It may also help to include an up-to-date CV.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Speaking Sales Representative Dublin
€30000 - 50000
What are we looking for? If you speak German and love the excitement of a job in Sales, then why not have a look at this German speaking Sales Representative here in D...17 days ago
- German Account Executive Amsterdam
Account Executive – German - Amsterdam Company Our vibrant international client is a company that provides exclusive software for the international tourism industry. T...3 months ago
- German Speaking Sales Representative For E-Commerce
€26000 - 30000
Are you passionate about sales and would like to join an international and multicultural company? Then this is an exciting opportunity for you to get your sales career...20 days ago
- German Speaking Sales Representative for Brand New Office
Job Summary Du sprichst Deutsch und hast Lust auf Vertrieb? If you have a mind for sales and find that it’s easy to sell or convince others, then perhaps Sales and lea...5 months ago
- French Speaking Inside Sales Manager
Leading French Intercom and Access Control company now expanding rapidly in the UK is looking for a French speaking Inside Sales Manager to increase their market share...3 months ago