Get similar jobs by email Register →
Are you sales oriented and looking for a golden career opportunity in Home Office? Would you be willing to relocate to beautiful Cork in Ireland once things around the world are back to normal? Do you want to work for a well know payment service company and represent the brand?
Then we have just the one for you!
What is the role?
As a B2B Telesales Executive for our client, you will consult with existing online retailers in the German market to sell new products.
Our client is a leading global payment company which is a household name. We are looking for a candidate who will be expected to consistently exceed quarterly sales targets through high volume outbound calling, emailing and to existing customers leads that are provided daily. You will be provided with intensive sales and product training, as well as mentorship and coaching from management & senior reps. Successful sales reps will also have opportunities for career progression, as this is a rapidly growing and evolving project.
Who we are seeking?
- You are an ambitious hunter, who is not afraid to jump on the phones, make a high volume of calls, and speak with existing clients to promote new and exciting products (warm leads)
- You have a competitive spirit and thrive under pressure, always striving to be the top performer / stand out from the crowd
- You are a team player, willing to go out of your way to help a struggling teammate
- You constantly strive to improve, seeking coaching & guidance from both peers and managers
- You are an entrepreneurial self-starter, who can operate with minimal supervision and is motivated to find solutions to problems as they occur
- You understand how businesses operate and have strong business acumen, including knowledge of different business models & the importance of return on investment
- You are a person of high integrity and have a genuine interest in delivering the right solutions, to the right client, every time
- You must have fluency in business level German (C2 grade CEFR)
- Professional level of English
- Knowledge of E-commerce e.g. buying or selling is an advantage but not essential
- Previous sales experience is mandatory
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Salary: €26K - OTE €31-33k
- Work from home during corona times and the employer sends you the necessary equipment to work
- World-Class training provided
- Free meals throughout your shift (breakfast, lunch, snacks, fruit, etc) when on site again
- Excellent hours: Monday-Friday day time shifts, no weekends
- Career Development Program
- Pension Plan
- Health Care Subsidy
- Great work environment, inclusive culture
- Active sports and social club
- Free Parking
Cork is Ireland’s second-largest city and the country’s fastest-growing region. Historically a hub for heavy industry and international trade, Cork is now a globally renowned center for tech and pharma, and hence a great place to enhance your CV. It’s significantly cheaper to rent in Cork than Dublin, as is the cost of living. Cork is also part of both the Wild Atlantic Way and Ireland’s Ancient East. With over 1000km of coastline there's a mesmerizing amount of experiences to be had.
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Sales Development Representative for Google
€30000 - 32000
Do you love Google products? Are you passionate about the web and new technology? If you are tech savvy, creative, outgoing, and willing to roll up your sleeves and ge...about 2 months ago
- German speaking Sales Representative for Google Products in Barcelona
€0 - 0
Are you a Google fan? Do you love Google products? Are you passionate about the web and new technology? We are currently seeking new employees for our growing project ...7 days ago
- Finnish speaking Business Development Representative
Our client in Dublin is growing in the Nordic market and is looking for talented and career driven Business Development Representatives. We are looking for someone who...11 days ago
- Social Media B2B Sales Representative (German)
€950-1400 gross/month + relocation package available
The Company. Are you ready for a new life and work experience? Are you looking for a strong company to develop new skills? Are you looking for a People Company with a ...about 20 hours ago
- Social Media B2B Sales Representative (French)
+++ Please apply only if you hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal +++ The Company. Are you ready for a new life and work experience? Are you looking f...4 days ago