Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||German speaking Brand Ambassador to Enschede, Netherlands!|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||Monthly salary + relocation support|
|Date Posted||about 1 month ago|
Are you customer-oriented German speaker looking for an opportunity in The Netherlands? Then you are the Brand Ambassador we are looking for!
Our client is one of the leading multilingual tech and customer support service provider to the consumer electronics industry. Headquartered in The Netherlands, they are seeking German speaking support to join their offices in Enschede.
Why move to Enschede in The Netherlands?
Enschede is a pleasant city to live in, with only 157,631 inhabitants. The city boasts a vibrant nightlife, some surprising architecture and a beautiful city centre with lively café terraces. The rental prices are 40-60% lower than in Amsterdam, and with its close proximity to Germany is a very attractive destinations for many Germans. You could even choose to live in Germany and commute!
What will you be doing?
As a Brand Ambassador you will answer questions about products and services related to tablets, monitors, technical toys, lighting products and many more! You will be helping customers with questions coming in via telephone, e-mail or chat. You will receive training to ensure you have all the knowledge and skills needed to be a good Brand Ambassador. You will start working on one project but will be trained for several other projects as well in due time. This results in a very diverse working environment, there is never a dull moment!
What do we ask of you?
You are comfortable working in a dynamic, international environment. You can stay calm, even when the customer does not. You have effective communication skills and are customer-oriented. You are able to anticipate the needs of our customers and then exceed their expectations with your service.
In addition, we ask the following:
- Speaks and writes German and English
- You have at least an MBO (vocational higher professional education) or work equivalent
- You are available to work at least 16 hours per week
- You are available to work 2 evenings per week and alternate weekends
- You have a strong interest in technology and developments in this field
What do we offer you?
You will work in an international environment with a strong focus on employee satisfaction, as we believe our people are our most important asset.
Furthermore, we offer:
- A salary based on the CAO collective agreement for Contact Centres
- 25 paid holidays per year (based on a full-time contract)
- Training to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date
- GROWTH roles and a TALENT platform to offer you the chance to develop yourself
- Awesome Halloween and Christmas parties, Summer BBQ and other activities that you do not want to miss!
- German speaking Fashion Brand Ambassador to Lisbon! Featured Job
You are passionate about sneakers and footware? We are looking for German speaking fashion enthusiasts to provide support to a renowned footwear company committed to s...29 days ago
- German brand ambassador to The Netherlands
Are you customer-oriented German speaker looking for an opportunity in The Netherlands? Then you are the Brand Ambassador we are looking for! Our client is one of the ...3 months ago
- German speaking brand ambassador for Movie Streaming Company
You speak German and love movies? Great, because we are looking for a Viewer Experience Advocate to work with the largest streaming company coming over from the USA to...28 days ago
- German speaking movie streaming support to Barcelona!
Would you like to join a multicultural team in Barcelona? Are you looking for a job full of magic and joy? We are glad to invite you to work with a new movie streaming...17 days ago