Get similar jobs by email Register →
A golden opportunity for German speakers looking for an adventure abroad
Our multicultural client is searching for German speakers to join forces with their customer consultant team. With a modern, bright office that located in the central Athens, our client offers both the work and cultural experience!
Athens is a city brimming with interesting things to do. As one of the world's biggest tourist locations, Athens is filled cultural experiences, no matter where you are! You can enjoy new foods, explore cultural areas such as Akropolis and the Dionysuis’ theatre. Maybe you want to enjoy Athens without having to treat it like a 7-day-crash-course? With a beach with crystal clear water and enormous sand areas?
Sounds interesting? Let’s continue…
About the role:
Our client is an expert in cooperation between people, this gives them an edge over their competition in delivering great customer service at all areas. They are a strategic partner for many well-known brands and are focused specifically on Customer service and Technical support.
As a customer service agent your role, together with your team, is to handle customer problems with empathy and effectivity. You will handle service through multiple channels such as Phone, Email and Chat.
- Being native in German and English in a conversational level.
- Politeness, courtesy and good communication skills.
- Time management and multitasking abilities.
- Ability to work in groups.
- Flexibility in working hours and ability to work in shifts.
- Software skills.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
- Relocation package that includes: Airplane tickets, 2 weeks free accommodation, agency support to find a new place to stay, taxi from the airport.
- Free support from the Employee Relations department during the hiring process, with regards to your Social Security number, Health Insurance (IKA), Tax Number, and Bank account, etc.
- Paid trainings to keep you up to date on products and procedures.
- In-house doctor and medical insurance.
- Excellent career advancement opportunities.
- International working environment.
- Company-organized festivals, parties, excursions etc. throughout the year.
- Discounts for our employees all over Athens.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Swedish speaking Technical support to beautiful Athens, Greece
€0 - 0
Swedish speaking Technical support to Athens Are you tired of the cold weather in Sweden? Are you longing to move abroad to a warm country and work with an internation...about 1 month ago
- German Customer Care Adviser
€16.200 euros gross/year + bonus between 1.200 – 3.600 euros gross/year + full-paid training period
The Company. Being one of Europe´s leading global outsourcing company with over 60 different locations worldwide, our Client stands for diversity and quality. Working ...3 months ago
- French speaking sales representative agent in beautiful Barcelona
€13000 - 18000
French Sales Representative - Barcelona About our Client Our client is open-minded, sociable and proactive people who are business orientated and have a keen interest ...about 1 month ago
- German Dating Adviser - Customer Service
€20000 - 23000
The Company. This French BPO company works with reputed worldwide brands and keeps growing at a fast pace. For Meetic, one of their partners, they are looking for a hi...18 days ago
- Swedish Speaking IT-Support Consultant wanted to beautiful Brno in Czech Republic
€0 - 0
Do you want to make a career in IT? We are looking for you who want to be part of a fantastic team in Brno, Czech Republic! Our partner in the Czech Republic offers tr...about 1 month ago