Get similar jobs by email Register →
Always dreamed of Paris? This is a golden opportunity to work with your German language skills supporting a large car brand!
About our client
Our client is the multinational partner of choice for BPO of Customer Operations industry in various sectors. Founded in 1987, our client serves more than 550 clients in 15 countries, through a full range of channels via 75 operating centers globally, thanks to an international management team and a passionate workforce of more than 42,000 employees acting in 23 different languages. Branding a product means giving a product, a face, a personality and a story: in this case it will be a car brand support. Great brands understand best how to feed every day this story and develop this personality through customer support at every step of their experience.
Why move to France, Paris?
Since the 17th century, Paris has been one of Europe's major centers of finance, commerce, fashion, science, art. One of the most beautiful cities in the world, is home to historical monuments such as Notre Dame, the Eiffel tower (320m), Bastille, Louvre and many more. Much of the city was re-designed by Haussmann in the 19th century. The night life is rich with the famous cabarets such as the Moulin Rouge, Lido and the Crazy Horse. Gastronomic restaurants offering cuisine of the finest are numerous and at all prices. This are some of the reasons why Paris is a city to fell in love with !
About the Position
- The agent treats mostly inbound and outbound calls, emails and live chats from customers
- The agent is the contact of the customer: he/she applies operational instructions in order to deliver the best possible level of quality.
- The agent fills in and updates the database and manages the communication average time to achieve objectives.
- German speaker (professional level) + fluent in English
- Knowledge of the product and the customers’ needs (after training)
- Good knowledge of basic computer tools and specific software
- Mastering techniques of distant customer relationship management: advice, sales, care, etc.
- Knowledge of the car industry would be an advantage
The client offers
- Permanent contract (CDI)
- 36 hours/week between this amplitude:
- Monday - Friday: 8:00 -20:00
- Saturday: 8:00 - 14:00
- Basic salary + bonus per languages used & spoken + performance bonus
- 25 days off + 7 days RTT
- Private medical insurance, pension, lunch compensation
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
Ref: Customer Care Agents to France
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Speaking iGaming Customer Care to Malta
€Relocation Assistance, Health Insurance, Bonuses etc.
Ready to work for the #1 sports betting provider in Germany? Then please read on! We are one team - trust is the basis for our cooperation and encourages us to go furt...3 months ago
- Norwegian speaking Customer Support Agents to Stockholm, Sweden!
Are you looking for new challenges in Sweden? Our client Plantasjen is searching for their next customer service genius! If you want to work in a small team with high ...18 days ago
- German Customer Service Agents - OD
€13990.00 - 14990.00 per annum + bonuses
Customer Service Expert With German Language 14990 Euros a Year The role offer free relocation if you come to Sofia for 2 weeks. Are you keen on mobile phones, devices...23 days ago
- German Speaking Customer Service-free relocation to Athens od
€Up to 1100.00 per annum + 14 salaries a year and up to 150 bonus
German Speaking Customer Service Agent Free relocation to Greece with 2 weeks accommodation Athens Based 1100 Euros a month payed 14 times a year Must have the right t...22 days ago
- German speaking Customer Service Agent to Karlsruhe OR Malta!
€Starting salary 30.000/year gross in Germany / 25.000/year gross in Malta
Do you want to work for one of the biggest players in the iGaming industry? Our client is hiring - both in beautiful Karlsruhe, Germany - and for you who are up for an...3 months ago