Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Oak Tree Recruitment|
|Job Title||German Speaking Customer Consultant|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||19000 - 19000|
|Location||Ringwood, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||almost 2 years ago|
Working Hours: Full Time 40 hours per week. Shifts generally rotate between Monday to Saturday, 8am to 4.30pm & 11.30am -8pm. It is critical that you are available to cover Saturdays when required by the business as every other Saturday will be worked. Client reserves the right to change the working hours.
Employment term: PERMANENT
Main Purpose of role:
- To deliver against specific targets for inbound call handling (90% answered in 20 seconds) and emails (answered in 15 hours) when required.
- To deliver customer service / excellence in all aspects of supporting Tipp24 customers over the phone and in writing in both English and German.
- Targets are both qualitative and quantitative.
- Flexibility in hours is critical; shifts are required between the hours of 8AM - 8PM Monday - Saturday.
Position in Organisation
The German Speaking Customer Consultant will report into the German Team Leader.
- Excellent telephone manner essential
- Excellent literacy and numeracy essential
- Very good PC / typing skills
- Excellent attention to detail and good command of the German language
- Excellent Team Player
Previous inbound contact centre experience is desirable but not essential
What are we looking to achieve?
We need to deliver an exceptional level of customer experience for all customers however they get in touch with us so by phone, email or white mail.
Client skills required…
- A natural ability to communicate and empathise
- A confident and professional manner
- A real willingness to help a customer with their challenge
- Have fun at work!
Contact centre opening times
Thecentre will be open Monday to Saturdays 8 am to 8pm. It is critical that you are available to cover evenings and weekends when required by the business. Our client reserves the right to change the working hours.
Database & Systems & Training
Full training will be given and will include supporting on-going training requirements of employees for the duration of the project.
Candidates will be employed on a permanent basis.
How will we measure your success?
Employees are required to meet established individual SMART objectives as set and communicated by the Head of Customer Experience (on direct behalf of the client). Targets will be confirmed, but is expected that they will be linked to productivity and quality.
Our client has a structured Performance Management Programme to support and measure individual and team performance.
Our client is a growing business and there will be good opportunities for candidates who wish to progress within the organisation.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Speaking Customer Technical Support Associate
€22000 - 24000
Job Description Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities • Ensure service delivered to our customers meets contractual Key Performance Indicator (‘KPIs’) • Clarify cu...4 days ago
- German Speaking Customer Service Rep - Limerick
€24000 - 25500 per annum
German speaking Customer Service Representative wanted here in Limerick, Ireland. For those with an affinity to help others and love that each day could bring somethin...18 days ago
- German speaking Customer Service Representative Belfast
€15000 - 16000
Job Summary: Calling all German Speakers looking to live & work in Belfast - We have a new Geman speaking job in Customer Service ready & waiting. Once you have a mini...18 days ago
- German Customer Support Agent
€2000 - 17000
We are now looking for German Speakers to Athens, Greece for our international client. They seek motivated people who want to work with service and experience a new cu...7 days ago
- German Customer Service Agent
Are you a native German ready to start a new career in Athens? We have the new opportunity for you! Our Client is looking for a Customer Service Agent ASAP. JOB DESCRI...about 2 months ago