Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability of our customers to experience the world.
Our Customer Support Team understands that travel can be an ever-changing environment. That is why we provide in-person, real-time help around the clock and in 38 languages. No matter the issue, we present the best values to each and every customer with multiple support channels and a strong desire to serve. Certainly doing more than answering phone calls or replying to emails, our specialists actively look for ways to improve our customer’s experience. We quickly adapt to challenges by collaborating with other teams and experimenting on everything we can. This has allowed us to develop new and effective products that produce meaningful results and continue to drive our business performance. Our Customer Support Team serves daily in contributing to a core strength and service with a clear vision and a focus on efficient and satisfying customer support.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- To deliver excellent customer service and manage the needs of our customers (guests and partners) through our communication channels (phone and email)
- Understand and deliver business strategies and improve customer services through the execution of self-service
- Accountable for meeting individual and team goals (KPIs)
- Continuously identify work process improvements and communicate to Team Leaders and (or) Manager
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Must have advanced command of spoken and written German & English language (level C1 or higher according to The Common European Framework)
- Immaculate telephone manners and communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills, critical thinker with attention to detail.
- Minimum typing speed of 35 words per minute
- Willing to work on rotating shifts, public holidays, and weekends
- Ability to work in both a team environment and independently
- Demonstrate high degree of integrity and confidentiality
It's Great if you have:
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field would be desirable although fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.
- French-speaking Customer Service for Booking Platform in Budapest, Hungary
€0 - 0
Are you a Hungarian citizen with C1/C2 French and previous customer support experience? Or are you a native French speaker living in Budapest and you want to work in t...13 days ago
- Customer Experience Specialist in Lisbon (Dutch Speaker)
€11000 - 15000
Quality and Service is what it is all about in today’s world for companies to remain competitive. From solving technical issues, providing product’s advice, following ...10 days ago
- Customer Service or Content Moderation Specialist in Lisbon (Dutch Speaker)
€11400 - 15000
Do you like to work in a city known for its café culture and have a passion for customer service or content moderation? Are you ready to work for top brands like Micro...4 days ago
- Customer Service Specialist in Medical Assistance (Italian & German Speaker)
Do you like to be in contact with people from all around the world? Are you excited to join an international team and expand your knowledge in the Sales area? Barcelon...about 1 month ago