Get similar jobs by email Register →
The general responsibilities of the German speaking customer service agent in our Czech Republic office is to handle customer requests for repair via phone, email and fax, and to manage any problematic cases until they are resolved. This includes but is not limited to repair order (RMA) processing, customer service and customer exclusions.
Maintain an up to date on-line record of any and all issues and provide a single point of contact and escalation for all problems, if necessary, communicate the problems further to other specialists within different departments, or management.
• Provide support related to the operation and escalation of all customer service related activity in a responsible and professional manner.
• Responsible for inputting all communications (i.e. fax, e-mail, and voice messages) into the call management system.
• Evaluate calls received into the Customer Service group, determine customer needs and handle or escalate accordingly.
• Reconcile any faxes, e-mails, etc. received from Customers on a daily basis.
• Create price quotes and replacement unit processing for Customer when applicable.
• Verify changes (e.g. address, email) for Customers place records in the call tracking system and take appropriate action.
•Advanced German & English in all Oral, written, and listening skills
• Good with IT and computer systems, in particular Microsoft Office
• Good level of organizational skills
• Good team player.
• Detail oriented personality
If this German speaking customer service job sounds like the job for you, and you've always wanted to see what is was like to live in the Czech Republic, then stop staring and click ‘’Apply’’ today.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Speaking Customer Service Advisor
Stoke on Trent
€20000 - 20000
One of the worlds` leading online companies, is seeking a German Customer Service Advisor to support its expanding international customer base. The position is availab...16 days ago
- German Speaking Customer Service Cork
Cork City, Cork
€21900 - 24000 per annum + Relocation Package & Benefits
Job Summary This particular Customer Service job is for a German speaker who enjoys Holiday Planning and Tourism activities is based in Cork. We are looking for an ent...about 1 month ago
- German Speaking Customer Service Representative (Barcelona)
€18000 - 20000
As a part of our clients’ company, you will be given the opportunity to forge a career in an international and continuously growing company based in the centre of sunn...about 1 month ago
- German Speaking Customer Consultant
Ringwood, United Kingdom
€19000 - 19000
Working Hours: Full Time 40 hours per week. Shifts generally rotate between Monday to Saturday, 8am to 4.30pm & 11.30am -8pm. It is critical that you are available to ...16 days ago
- GERMAN SPEAKING SERVICE DESK AGENT
€0 - 0
Design the perfect job for yourself, we are the platform. Our prestigious partner is a global leader in business and technology looking for you. Don’t waste time and d...24 days ago