Get similar jobs by email Register →
One of the world leading iGaming clients in Malta are looking for German Customer Support agents. The office is in the central parts of Malta with an amazing sea view office!
As a Customer Service Agent you will play a key role in our mission to offer customers the best gambling experience ever. You'll be one of over 200 agents across Malta and Gibraltar who individually support the customers of our 11 brands in their native languages. Working daytime shifts, any 5 days a week, you will be part of a close-knit team of 10-20 people. Your technical knowledge and excellent communications skills, both written and verbal, will contribute to your success.
We provide a two-week training program including systems and product modules, plus ongoing support so that you can provide the best possible support.
This vacancy is based in Malta and offers great career opportunities to use your passion for customers in an online gambling environment.
What you will do
- Support your colleagues and contribute to a great team atmosphere
- Deliver native language (German) customer support across LiveChat (70%), email and telephone
- Guide customers through the desktop and/or mobile devices to assist them in using our services and products
- Help to resolve customer queries
- Share knowledge, contribute to team projects and identify innovative practices that improve customer support activities
- Work closely with other departments like Player Safety, Responsible Gambling and CRM to ensure a positive and safe gambling experience
- Speak on behalf of customers by providing useful feedback on their experiences
- Handle both written and verbal internal communications in English
How will success be measured in this role
- Customer satisfaction scores
- Contact quality (demonstrating empathy, reaching resolution, strong communication and friendliness)
- Number of contacts handled
- Product knowledge
- Team contribution and extra tasks
- Regular performance reviews with your line manager
- Acting in line with our values
- Successful completion of all relevant training and other compliance activities that support our sustainable and responsible growth
- Excellent, responsible and reliable team player
- Experience of complex problem solving
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency in German and English is essential
- Good understanding of basic internet and technical concepts
- Ideally one year's experience in a customer support environment
- Full-time job with rotating shifts (no night shifts)
- Fixed and a competitive monthly salary
- Relocation support including paid flights and 14 days accommodation when moving from abroad to Malta
- Amazing office with big windows right by the sea
- Rockstar colleagues
- Health insurance
- Yearly wellbeing allowance
- Free breakfast/dinner (when you are at work)
- Social events, Summer party/Christmas party etc.
- and more!
Are you interested in this role? Send your CV to Jonas@nordicjobsworldwide.com
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Danish Speaking CS Agent for Global iGaming Company in Malta
You are offered Full-time job with competitive monthly salary 300 € sports allowance Monday Breakfast and Friday lunch Private health insurance Company doctor EAP – Em...29 days ago
- Finnish speaking Customer Support Administrator agent to our client company in beautiful Riga!
We are looking for a Finnish speaking Customer Support Administrator agent to our client company in beautiful Riga! The company Our client is a Scandinavian company th...about 1 month ago
- German Speaking iGaming Customer Care to Malta
€Relocation Assistance, Health Insurance, Bonuses etc.
Ready to work for the #1 sports betting provider in Germany? Then please read on! We are one team - trust is the basis for our cooperation and encourages us to go furt...3 months ago
- German Customer Support for iGaming in Malta!
Are you a motivated German speaker looking to get involved in in the exciting world of iGaming? The Role: Respond promptly and effectively to incoming customer communi...about 1 month ago
- Norwegian-Speaking Customer Service Agent to Barcelona, Spain
Would you like to work for one of the world's biggest fashion companies while living in sunny Barcelona?! Here's your opportunity! We are now looking for Norwegian spe...about 2 months ago