Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||German speaking Customer Service Agent to Malta|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||23-25 000 + relocation support|
|Date Posted||2 months ago|
One of the world leading iGaming clients in Malta are looking for German Customer Support agents. The office is in the central parts of Malta with an amazing sea view office!
Location: Malta - Salary: €24k - Start date - ASAP
As a Customer Service Agent you will play a key role in our mission to offer customers the best gambling experience ever. You'll be one of over 200 agents across Malta and Gibraltar who individually support the customers of our 11 brands in their native languages. Working daytime shifts, any 5 days a week, you will be part of a close-knit team of 10-20 people. Your technical knowledge and excellent communications skills, both written and verbal, will contribute to your success.
We provide a two-week training program including systems and product modules, plus ongoing support so that you can provide the best possible support.
This vacancy is based in Malta and offers a big network of international people and great career opportunities in an online gambling environment.
What you will do
- Support your colleagues and contribute to a great team atmosphere
- Deliver native language (German) customer support across LiveChat (70%), email and telephone
- Guide customers through the desktop and/or mobile devices to assist them in using our services and products
- Help to resolve customer queries
- Share knowledge, contribute to team projects and identify innovative practices that improve customer support activities
- Work closely with other departments like Player Safety, Responsible Gambling and CRM to ensure a positive and safe gambling experience
- Speak on behalf of customers by providing useful feedback on their experiences
- Handle both written and verbal internal communications in English
How will success be measured in this role
- Customer satisfaction scores
- Contact quality (demonstrating empathy, reaching resolution, strong communication and friendliness)
- Number of contacts handled
- Product knowledge
- Team contribution and extra tasks
- Regular performance reviews with your line manager
- Acting in line with our values
- Successful completion of all relevant training and other compliance activities that support our sustainable and responsible growth
- Excellent, responsible and reliable team player
- Experience of complex problem solving
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency in German and English is essential
- Good understanding of basic internet and technical concepts
- Ideally one year's experience in a customer support environment
- Full-time job with rotating shifts (no night shifts)
- Fixed and a competitive monthly salary
- Relocation support including paid flights and 14 days accommodation when moving from abroad to Malta
- Amazing office with big windows right by the sea
- Rockstar colleagues
- Health insurance
- Yearly wellbeing allowance
- Free breakfast/dinner (when you are at work)
- Social events, Summer party/Christmas party etc.
- and more!
- German speaking Customer Service Agent to Malta
€Annual salary 23-25k + relocation support
One of the world leading iGaming clients in Malta are looking for German Customer Support agents. The office is in the central parts of Malta with an amazing sea view ...2 months ago
- German Speaking iGaming Customer Care to Malta
€Relocation Assistance, Health Insurance, Bonuses etc.
Ready to work for the #1 sports betting provider in Germany? Then please read on! We are one team - trust is the basis for our cooperation and encourages us to go furt...about 2 months ago
- German Speaking Customer Support to Malta
Do you have good communication skills, speak fluent German, are interested in sports & casino, and want to work in a friendly, fun and creative team? Then we have a v...3 months ago
- German speaking Customer Support agent to iGaming client with "family feeling" in Malta
€0 - 24000
We are looking for Customer Service Specialists to act as front liners in analysing customer needs and providing technical support for the external Customer Support de...2 months ago