Get similar jobs by email Register →
Are you fluent in German and looking to make your next career abroad? If so, we have a great job opportunity for you in Cyprus!
Why move to Cyprus?
Living in Cyprus is a “dream come true” experience. Imagine living on an island all year round, where most people can only enjoy a short holiday. Cyprus has an amazing coastline and beaches and the great weather to enjoy this all the time. The rich and ancient culture of the island make living in Cyprus a truly unique experience. The great quality of life here has attracted many Northern Europeans and you can enjoy a great international atmosphere living here and can improve your language skills. The city of Limassol, where our client is based, is the second biggest in Cyprus and has a lot to offer: a beach in the center of town, nightlife, restaurant and bars. Living in Cyprus is very affordable and frees up a lot of your cash for fun activities!
About the position
Our client is an important service provider in the iGaming industry. The company prides itself on the family atmosphere in the offices and the individual approach to every employee. You will be able to take on tasks you enjoy and progress on the company career ladder.
Your responsibilities include:
- Attending to customers’ needs mainly via chat, but also via phone and email.
- Provide adequate advice and solutions to customers in the gaming industry.
- Represent the company in all your interactions
- Work towards daily, weekly and monthly targets
- Fluency in German and English
- Experience in a customer-facing role, preferably via phone, email and chat
- Experience in the gaming industry is a plus, but not a must.
- Good PC Skills (usage of web-based tools and MS Office) and proficient typing skills
- Ability to work in shifts
- Strong cultural awareness of the German market
- Empathetic and service-minded personality
- Strong interpersonal communication skills – with excellent phone conversation skills, attentive listening and superior writing skills, proficient in actively engaging with customers
- 1 month fully paid training to prepare you for your new role
- Fixed salary with monthly bonus
- Full-time contract
- Relocation Package on Offer
- 2 annual flight tickets to your home country up to 250 Euros for a return flight
- Monthly rent allowance of 300 net
- Medical insurance
- Great family atmosphere in the office
- Career opportunities within the company
- Assistance in finding accommodation etc.
Interested? Please apply by sending your English CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world.
Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Norwegian Speaking Technical Support Agent to sunny Athens, Greece
Are you longing to move abroad to a warm country and work with an internationally renowned company? Do you have a passion for technology? Then we have the right job f...28 days ago
- Norwegian-Speaking Customer Service Agent to Fuengirola, Spain
Our client is an international market-leading global provider of credit management services with more than 10,000 dedicated professionals who serve around 80,000 compa...21 days ago
- Finnish speaking Customer Service Advisor to Copenhagen
Are you a Finnish speaker looking for a job in Copenhagen? Do you want to work with a meaningful job in a global company? Join our client in Copenhagen where you get t...22 days ago
- Finnish-Speaking Customer Service Agent to Sofia, Bulgaria!
€0 - 0
Customer Support Representative with Finnish & English Our client is an independent international company set on building the most modern, cutting-edge software and tu...27 days ago
- Italian Speaking Customer Service Enthusiast to Lisbon
Are you an Italian speaker and interested to work and live in Lisbon? Our client is currently looking for an Italian Speaking Customer Support Agent for their office i...29 days ago