Get similar jobs by email Register →
Are you interested in an opportunity with the world's leading Social Media Platform in sunny Lisbon? This is your Chance!
About our client
Our client has been the market leader when it comes to customer support for many years in a row - all because of the great talent they hire. The offices are modern and boast over 2.000 employees with over 80 nationalities, so if you enjoy international environment, this is your place to go!
The role is ideal for Young Professionals and Social Media enthusiasts.
Become a member of our first-class Support Team for Facebook and Instagram. Help customers and work in an exciting and international working atmosphere.
- Handling of inquiries from new and existing customers (small and medium-sized Businesses) by phone, email and live chat.
- Outbound callbacks by phone and proactive outreach; no sales.
- Independent and proactive solution finding, with the help of the constantly available knowledge base.
- Advice, training and support to the customer before and after the independent purchase.
- Solving technical problems (advertising placement, technical errors, questions about pixel and catalogs).
- Handling payment and billing issues (billing issues).
- good German as well as English, both in oral and written form is a prerequisite.
- Fluent in German spoken and written (C1/2);
- Good level of English.
- Relevant education, Computer Skills.
- Interest in Social Media.
- Quick and efficient management of time.
- Proactive personality, with initiative spirit.
- Good communicator.
- Dynamic and organized.
- Refund of initial flight expenses.
- High Salary (above market average).
- An international career in a multicultural environment.
- Intensive training and familiarization phase.
- Many opportunity to grow and evolve within our organization.
- Free annual flight to the home country.
- Private health insurance.
- Free Portuguese language courses, water sports, soft trekking and much more.
Lisbon is the capital of Portugal and has about 500,000 inhabitants in the central part of the city, and around 2.8 million in the entire metropolitan area. The city close to the sea, offers great shopping, nightlife and an amazing cultural heritage and many beautiful buildings. Lisbon, for a great part of the year, offers a warm climate. This is one of many reasons Lisbon has become one of the most popular destinations for European travelers. If you are looking for sun, warmth, good nightlife, relaxed living, shopping, culture, big city, parks and surfing, seize this opportunity!
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Sales Associate (Hebrew Speaker)
€16000 - 20000
+++ Please apply only if you hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal +++ The Company. Are you ready for a new life and work experience? Are you looking ...3 months ago
- Norwegian speaking Content Reviewer
Do you want to work remotely in Lisbon, and are you a Norwegian Speaking candidate with great interest in IT and content? Then you may be the one our client is looking...24 days ago
- German-speaking Content Reviewer in Portugal
€13000 - 22000
You want to start your new career in Portugal? We are looking for a German-speaking Content Reviewer in beautiful Porto to work with a virtual reality platform! Core ...16 days ago
- Video Content Analyst (Czech Speaker)
€12000 - 16000
+++Please apply only if you hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal+++ Quality and Service is what it's all about in today’s world for companies to remai...about 22 hours ago
- Video Content Analyst (Spanish Speaker)
Are you interested in social media? Do you like to watch small videos? If the answer is yes, then you must start your career in a globally present organization working...3 days ago