Get similar jobs by email Register →
Don't miss out on this great opportunity to join the customer service team for the No1 sports brand in the world.You will be passionate about the product and highly motivated to deliver exceptional customer service. You will want to build a rapport with repeat customers and be as enthusiastic as they are about the brand and product.
Customer Support Associate
The support professional will be responsible for taking inbound calls from prospective customers with regards to sports and electronic accessories, handling customer inquires in a professional manner while providing the highest level of technical/customer service. It is important to maintain a good knowledge of the sports environment and the latest gadgets in order to increase our customer support.
Experience and personal skills needed:
- Intermediate vocational education (MBO)
- We are looking for candidates that preferably speak German at a native level, together with a fluency in English in both reading and writing
- We will only take candidates in consideration whom reside in the Netherlands at their time of application
- You have strong typing and PC skills
- Software related knowledge and aptitude a plus
- Willing to work flexible hours - Irregular hours (shifts take place Monday to Friday between 09.00 – 21.00 and Saturday 09.00 – 18.00)
- Enthusiastic and dynamic, you are very comfortable with communicating by phone and mail and you have a good writing expression.
- You are outgoing and approachable, with excellent customer service and enjoy working in a team environment.
- You are interested in sports and you enjoy different sports activities
- Well-organized, accurate, you are detail-oriented, professional and courteous with high self-motivation.
- Ambition is absolutely welcome, we have possibilities for growth, all mentor and team leading positions are usually filled internally! 80% of our managers started as an agent.
You will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Offering customer service to end users/dealers in relation to a wide range of electronic products
- Answering emails from customers/dealers
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing timely and accurate information.
- Logging detailed and accurate case notes to ensure optimal assistance for customers
We offer you:
- An exciting full time job in a dynamic international environment
- Fully paid training
- Start salary of Approximately 22 K annually based on full time employment
- 25 vacation days based on full time employment
- Holiday allowance
- Pension plan
- Yearly merit review
- Attendance bonus system (700 yearly)
- Referral bonus system (600 euro’s per referred candidate)
- Possibilities for development and promotions
- Location easy to reach by Public Transport / full travel costs compensation if you live further than 10 km from working location
- Sports- en game activities
- Employee of the month and employee of the year
- BEEP: office parties with food , drinks and dj
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Customer Support Advisor
€20000 - 25000
German Customer Support Advisor in Amsterdam Are you looking for a job in the diverse, vibrant city of Amsterdam? Do you speak German fluently and to you have affinity...14 days ago
- German Customer Support
German Customer Support Agent - Barcelona, Spain Our client is an internationally acclaimed outsourcing business, handling the service departments for many successful ...about 1 month ago
- German Customer Support
€0 - 0
We are looking fro a German speaking Customer Support Agent for our client in Malta! Do you have interest or experience with customer service? Are you looking to reloc...3 months ago
- German Customer Support Agent
€2000 - 17000
We are now looking for German Speakers to Athens, Greece for our international client. They seek motivated people who want to work with service and experience a new cu...5 months ago
- German Speaking Customer Care Agents to Paris
€Basic salary + bonus per languages used & spoken + performance bonus, Private medical insurance, pension, lunch compensation
Are you a German speaker looking for a new challenge? We are currently looking for German Speaking Customer Care Agents to beautiful Paris! About the Position The agen...about 1 month ago