Get similar jobs by email Register →
Manpower UK Ltd are pleased to be appointed as Ford Credit's recruitment partner for their new Business Centre based in Manchester City Centre providing financial services for its European Ford Dealer network. We are looking for Portuguese and Spanish Speaking candidates looking to join a dynamic and forward thinking organisation and in return you will be rewarded with a fantastic working environment, career development and all of the benefits that you would expect to receive from a global brand. All candidates must be able to speak BOTH Portuguese and Spanish fluently to a business level.
Dealer and Fleet Credit Specialists are responsible for the full cycle credit management of a Dealer lending portfolio of low to medium risk/complexity Dealers, representing the Ford Brand. To manage their Dealer portfolio Dealer Credit Specialists will interact with areas across Ford Credit and directly liaise with Ford Dealers, National Sales Companies and external third parties and representatives as required. As an operational department, the work load is dynamic, driven by external and internal customer service requirements.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
* Previous experience in an underwriting or credit role, ideally within similar industry sector
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in one or more European language (as specified above)
* Building, developing and managing funding relationships with senior Dealer management (e.g. Managing Director/Finance Director/Operations Director) of medium to high risk/complexity Ford Dealers
* Carry out desk based and (as necessary) customer facing credit assessments of medium to high risk/complexity Dealers, reviewing financial and non-financial data at a company, sector and macro level
* Prepare and propose recommendations on credit proposals and credit reviews for decision by Credit Committees (including high risk credit concerns), ensuring clear, concise, business focused assessment for fully informed Credit decision making, including all necessary compliance checks (OFAC, PEPs, KYC, etc.)
* Monitor and control credit risk in existing Dealer portfolio, identifying any risk escalation trigger events and taking/proposing appropriate risk mitigation actions
* Draft credit releases and distribute approved credit files and credit releases.
Please apply online!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Credit Controller - German Speaking
American Express is a global service company, providing customers with exceptional access to products and experiences that enrich lives and build business success. Eac...2 months ago
- German Speaking Customer Service Cork
Cork City, Cork
€21000 - 22000
Job Summary This particular Customer Service job is for a German speaker who enjoys Holiday Planning and Tourism activities is based in Cork. We are looking for an ent...2 days ago
- German Speaking Customer Service Agent - Eindhoven
Eindhoven, North Brabant
€2000 - 2500 per month
To the tech savvy German speaker looking to explore a little more of the world. Here is a new German speaking Customer Service job with a technical twist in Eindhoven,...12 days ago
- Sourcing Analyst with German
€30000 - 35000
We are now seeking graduates and professionals to join our team in Prague and work on sourcing projects for global clients. In this role, you will: Manage sourcing pro...10 months ago
- German Speaking Customer Service Dublin for Industry Leader
€22000 - 25000 per annum + relocations package + benefits
Job Summary Calling all entry level German speakers with a drive to succeed and grow! Here is a German speaking Customer Service job with a sales twist - work for one ...3 months ago