Get similar jobs by email Register →
Manpower UK Ltd are pleased to be appointed as Ford Credit's recruitment partner for their new Business Centre based in Manchester City Centre providing financial services for its European Ford Dealer network. We are looking for Portuguese and Spanish Speaking candidates looking to join a dynamic and forward thinking organisation and in return you will be rewarded with a fantastic working environment, career development and all of the benefits that you would expect to receive from a global brand. All candidates must be able to speak BOTH Portuguese and Spanish fluently to a business level.
Dealer and Fleet Credit Specialists are responsible for the full cycle credit management of a Dealer lending portfolio of low to medium risk/complexity Dealers, representing the Ford Brand. To manage their Dealer portfolio Dealer Credit Specialists will interact with areas across Ford Credit and directly liaise with Ford Dealers, National Sales Companies and external third parties and representatives as required. As an operational department, the work load is dynamic, driven by external and internal customer service requirements.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
* Previous experience in an underwriting or credit role, ideally within similar industry sector
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in one or more European language (as specified above)
* Building, developing and managing funding relationships with senior Dealer management (e.g. Managing Director/Finance Director/Operations Director) of medium to high risk/complexity Ford Dealers
* Carry out desk based and (as necessary) customer facing credit assessments of medium to high risk/complexity Dealers, reviewing financial and non-financial data at a company, sector and macro level
* Prepare and propose recommendations on credit proposals and credit reviews for decision by Credit Committees (including high risk credit concerns), ensuring clear, concise, business focused assessment for fully informed Credit decision making, including all necessary compliance checks (OFAC, PEPs, KYC, etc.)
* Monitor and control credit risk in existing Dealer portfolio, identifying any risk escalation trigger events and taking/proposing appropriate risk mitigation actions
* Draft credit releases and distribute approved credit files and credit releases.
Please apply online!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Credit Controller - German Speaking
American Express is a global service company, providing customers with exceptional access to products and experiences that enrich lives and build business success. Eac...10 days ago
- German Speaking Customer Service Cork
Cork City, Cork
€21900 - 24000 per annum + Relocation Package & Benefits
Job Summary This particular Customer Service job is for a German speaker who enjoys Holiday Planning and Tourism activities is based in Cork. We are looking for an ent...about 1 month ago
- GERMAN speaking Customer Support Representative
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED: Proficiency in German is mandatory; Previous experience of/ or aptitude for Customer Service; Good organizational skills; A ...3 months ago
- German Speaking Customer Service Advisor
Stoke on Trent
€20000 - 20000
One of the worlds` leading online companies, is seeking a German Customer Service Advisor to support its expanding international customer base. The position is availab...4 months ago
- German speaking Customer Service Representative Belfast
€15000 - 16000
Job Summary: Calling all German Speakers looking to live & work in Belfast - We have a new Geman speaking job in Customer Service ready & waiting. Once you have a mini...13 days ago