Get similar jobs by email Register →
Manpower UK Ltd are pleased to be appointed as Ford Credit's recruitment partner for their new Business Centre based in Manchester City Centre providing financial services for its European Ford Dealer network. We are looking for Portuguese and Spanish Speaking candidates looking to join a dynamic and forward thinking organisation and in return you will be rewarded with a fantastic working environment, career development and all of the benefits that you would expect to receive from a global brand. All candidates must be able to speak BOTH Portuguese and Spanish fluently to a business level.
Dealer and Fleet Credit Specialists are responsible for the full cycle credit management of a Dealer lending portfolio of low to medium risk/complexity Dealers, representing the Ford Brand. To manage their Dealer portfolio Dealer Credit Specialists will interact with areas across Ford Credit and directly liaise with Ford Dealers, National Sales Companies and external third parties and representatives as required. As an operational department, the work load is dynamic, driven by external and internal customer service requirements.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
* Previous experience in an underwriting or credit role, ideally within similar industry sector
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in one or more European language (as specified above)
* Building, developing and managing funding relationships with senior Dealer management (e.g. Managing Director/Finance Director/Operations Director) of medium to high risk/complexity Ford Dealers
* Carry out desk based and (as necessary) customer facing credit assessments of medium to high risk/complexity Dealers, reviewing financial and non-financial data at a company, sector and macro level
* Prepare and propose recommendations on credit proposals and credit reviews for decision by Credit Committees (including high risk credit concerns), ensuring clear, concise, business focused assessment for fully informed Credit decision making, including all necessary compliance checks (OFAC, PEPs, KYC, etc.)
* Monitor and control credit risk in existing Dealer portfolio, identifying any risk escalation trigger events and taking/proposing appropriate risk mitigation actions
* Draft credit releases and distribute approved credit files and credit releases.
Please apply online!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Speaking Telephone Interviewer Featured Job
Market Research Telephone Interviewers Required GDCC is a telephone research company which operates in London, Istanbul and Rotterdam and is one of the largest leaders...3 months ago
- German Speaking Telephone Interviewer
Market Research Telephone Interviewers Required GDCC is a telephone research company which operates in Istanbul, London and Rotterdam and is one of the largest leaders...3 months ago
- German speaking Collections Agent Wanted in Berlin
€18000 - 20000
Job Summary Those who love to work with numbers would love this entry level German Accountant receivables job in Berlin Germany, as we are currently looking for near n...30 days ago
- German speaking Networking Support – Netherlands
€20000 - 22000
Job Summary If you speak German and are Tech savvy then this could be the job for you. We are looking to place a German speaker in Boxtel, Netherlands. We feel that th...about 2 months ago
- Sourcing Analyst with German
€30000 - 35000
We are now seeking graduates and professionals to join our team in Prague and work on sourcing projects for global clients. In this role, you will: Manage sourcing pro...3 months ago