Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Recruitment Direct|
|Job Title||German speaking eCommerce Advisors - Customer Service|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||£15,808 per year + relocation assistance|
|Date Posted||about 2 years ago|
German speaking eCommerce Advisors
£15,808 per year + relocation
This client is an leading name is ecommerce and online payments.
As part of a multicultural and multilingual team you’ll be working in a fast paced environment and will need to be able to adapt quickly to the business and customer needs.
You will be assisting to resolve customer queries and issues in a friendly, helpful and resourceful manner.
- High level of professionalism and customer service skills
- Responsible for resolving customer queries via email and telephone.
- Maintain and promote a positive attitude whilst meeting productivity goals.
- Maintain high confidentiality at all times.
- Fluency in written and spoken English & German.
- 6 customer service experience this does not have to be call centre ie restaurant, shop experience will be considered.
- Proficiency with MS Office, internet, strong working knowledge of PC based internet and software applications. The ability to learn and adapt to new software
- Able to work in a customer focused environment with set targets on handling times and customer satisfaction that must be achieved daily, as well as experience in communication with external customers (email & phone)
- Experience of working in a team based environment supporting the team in achieving the highest quality standards and takes an active role in generating team morale Proven problem solving skills and experience in delivering practical solutions.
- Conveys information concisely and effectively. Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated initiative and a well developed sense of urgency and follow through.
- Ability to multi-task, plan and organize.
Salary: £15,808 per annum gross (taxes to be deducted).
Hours of work: Monday-Sunday 7.00-18.00, rotational shifts
Belfast is the cheapest city in the UK to live and work; it is the capital of Northern Ireland and a dynamic, growing city with millions being invested in regeneration. Tourism is thriving too, with new visitors discovering our humour, hospitality, scenery and quality of life. Northern Ireland is also home to much of the filming of ‘Game of Thrones’ as well as other HBO, Universal & BBC productions.
Great social life and excellent place to meet new people.
Relocation Package (if required):
- Reimbursement of travel costs (up to £250)
- Accommodation provided on arrival in Belfast city centre hotel
- Relocation class on first day at the company
- Ongoing relocation support
Recruitment Direct is acting as a recruitment agency
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Speaking Customer Service Rep - Limerick
€24000 - 25500 per annum
German speaking Customer Service Representative wanted here in Limerick, Ireland. For those with an affinity to help others and love that each day could bring somethin...3 months ago
- German speaking Customer Service Representative Belfast
€15000 - 16000
Job Summary: Calling all German Speakers looking to live & work in Belfast - We have a new Geman speaking job in Customer Service ready & waiting. Once you have a mini...3 months ago
- German Speaking Customer Support Associate
€24000 - 24000
Don't miss out on this great opportunity to join the customer service team for the No1 sports brand in the world.You will be passionate about the product and highly mo...8 days ago
- German Customer Service Athens
€12000 - 24000
So you are looking for an opportunity to work in Greece? How does a job in customer service sound? A job in Athens for an amazing employer based in the capital of Gree...3 days ago
- German Customer Service Representative
We are looking for a dedicated German Speaker to Lisbon in Portugal! Why Lisbon? Lisbon is the capital of Portugal and has about 500,000 inhabitants in the central par...10 days ago