Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Multilingual Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||German-speaking Forex Retention Agent|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Our Reference||Retention Cyprus|
|Date Posted||about 1 month ago|
Are you looking to further your career as a FX Exchange salesperson? We are currently looking for a motivated German-speaking FX Retention agent in sunny Cyprus!
Our partner is a trading broker. They provide countless users with the possibility to trade CFDs and offer a range of products, from some of the lowest spreads in the industry to trading platforms. They also offer a range of educational material including free webinars.
Our client collaborates with some of the most successful and leading service providers to bring the customer a trading experience that’s second to none. This, combined with being operated by a regulated investment firm makes our clients a safe and secure choice for their users.
Why move to Cyprus?
Imagine being able to live in a place where most people can only enjoy a short holiday. The stunning island has an amazing coastline and countless wonderful beaches where you can soak up the sun. The great weather all year round is only the cherry on top. The rich and ancient culture of the island make living in Cyprus a truly unique experience.
The great quality of life here has attracted many other expats and you can enjoy a lively, international atmosphere. Living here might even improve your language skills! The city of Limassol, where our client is based, is the second biggest city in Cyprus and has a lot to offer. A lively beach, busy nightlife and an array of great restaurant and bars. Also, living in Cyprus is very affordable and frees up a lot of your cash for fun weekend activities!
- Ensuring customer satisfaction, professional communication
- Maintaining our high levels of client acquisition, retention, and reactivation
- Managing ongoing private client relationships
- Keeping up to date with market information and promotions as per regulation
- Achieving monthly targets
- Providing training to clients on the use of the company’s products
- Explaining the payment process mechanism
- Maintaining relationships with clients ensuring they receive the highest level of service
- Fluent in German and professional English, both written and verbal
- FX Experience
- Computer literacy
- Ability to work both in a team environment as well as independently
- A full-time job in sales
- Competitive remuneration package (based on experience - between €1800 and €2500)
- Attractive bonus scheme (uncapped)
- Health insurance after the first three months of employment
- Additional rental and car allowance
- Excellent work environment
- Training so that you can improve your skills and prosper
- Relocation package that includes flight tickets and support in housing
- A work environment, complying with the highest legislation standards set by Europe’s MiFID, under the governance of the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC).
Ref: Retention Cyprus
- Swedish Speaking Forex Retention Agent to Cyprus
€0 - 0
Are you looking to develop a career within Foreign Exchange salesmanship? We are right now looking for a Swedish-Speaker to work as a FX Retention agent! About the c...about 1 month ago
- German Speaking Forex Retention Team Leader in Cyprus
German-speaking Retention Team Leader in Limassol Due to the continuous expansion of our client’s operations, they are now seeking a dynamic native German-speaking ind...22 days ago
- Italian-speaking Forex Sales Agent to Cyprus
Are you looking to develop a career in Foreign Exchange salesmanship? We are right now looking for an Italian speaker to work as an FX salesperson on the amazing islan...25 days ago
- German Speaking Sales Agent for Forex Company in Cyprus
Do you want to live in Cyprus, get involved in the dynamic world of Forex, and earn high comissions on top of a stable salary? The company Our client is a market leade...29 days ago