Get similar jobs by email Register →
Do you want to earn as much money as you want based on your performance and all of this on one of the most beautiful islands of the world? Then this is your job!
Our client search for German speakers that want to relocate to Cyprus and live and work in Limassol ! This is your chance to live in another country and have an international experience!
Our client is a market leader in Contracts For Difference (CFD) that offers unique trading conditions for equities, currencies, commodities, cryptocurrency, ETFs, options and indices in addition to innovative trading technology.
Why move to Cyprus?
Living in Cyprus is a “dream come true” experience. Imagine living on an island all year round, where most people can only enjoy a short holiday. Cyprus has an amazing coastline and beaches and the great weather to enjoy this all the time. The rich and ancient culture of the island make living in Cyprus a truly unique experience. The great quality of life here has attracted many Northern Europeans and you can enjoy a great international atmosphere living here and can improve your language skills. The city of Limassol, where our client is based, is the second biggest in Cyprus and has a lot to offer: a beach in the center of town, nightlife, restaurant and bars. Living in Cyprus is very affordable and frees up a lot of your cash for fun activities!
- Build and maintain relationships with customers mostly via phone
- To actively engage with new client leads and activate them as new clients
- Maximize sales activity
- To assist clients with queries regarding trading
- To assist clients with deposits / withdrawals
- To achieve all sales targets on a consistent basis outlined by the Head of Sales
- Fluency in English both verbal and written
- Fluency in German both verbal and written
- Fluency in any other language will be considered an advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent communications skills
- Sales personality with experience
- Willing to work 50 h+ per week
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
What we offer
- Very high salary possibilities (10k plus/months)
- Challenging environment
- Possibilities to grow within the company
- Shared car – If you want a car you can get your own for 170 Euro
- 4 flight tickets each year,
- water & electricity paid
- private insurance paid
- first flight paid
- shared accommodation as long as you want
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Speaking Forex Retention Team Leader in Cyprus
German-speaking Retention Team Leader in Limassol Due to the continuous expansion of our client’s operations, they are now seeking a dynamic native German-speaking ind...3 months ago
- Brazilian Brand Ambassador to work in Cyprus
€0 - 0
We are looking for a talented Brazilian Portuguese speaker that would like to have a great opportunity to work in lovely Cyprus, Limassol! Our client is one of the lar...3 months ago
- Swedish Brand Ambassador to work in Cyprus
Tired of rainy and cold weather? Ready for an adventure abroad? Join our client's young and dynamic team in Limassol, Cyprus! The company is one of the largest marketi...3 months ago
- Danish speaking Forex Retention Agent to Cyprus!
Are you looking to develop a career within Foreign Exchange salesmanship? We are right now looking for a Danish-Speaker to work as a FX Retention agent! About the co...27 days ago
- German speaking Experienced Accounts Executive/Accountant to iGaming client in Malta
Our client in Malta is now looking for their next German speaking - Accounts Executive. Interesting? Keep reading! Are you a self-motivated Accounts Executive who wis...29 days ago